Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Good Value Furniture

• 28-07-2004 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have just purchased a apartment (yeah), but I now have to furnish it and Im on a fairly tight budget.
    What Id be looking to buy would be the following
    Small Kitchen table chairs Seat 4
    Couch 3 and a 2 or a 2 and 2 would like leather
    Double bed
    Coffe table
    Tv Unit

I have been looking in argos today but they are quite expensive it seems
    can any one recommend good furniture stores and if you can some prices and links would be great also.

Thanking you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭seanok

where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

In Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭seanok

There is a guy in Cork, on Gerald griffin street that sells, mainly fridges and cookers, but does have tables and chairs, which he sells for nothing.
    We go a table from him, solid wood, for ten euro's.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭rubberduckey

Hi Psygnosis, I have also bought a property recently and am kitting it out on quite a tight budget.

I managed to pick up a decent kitchen Table and chairs in Bargaintown in Tallaght for €150. Also picked up a nice futon which is doubling as a bed/couch so its giving great value.

All the best,

Advertisement