Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekly EM SS scrimm =)

Options
  • 19-06-1999 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

oki...my request was from 9.30pm GMT.

question though. since IGN 2 has a player limit of 10, will be doing 10 vs 10 matches from now on ? =)))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

What a night! Practice from 8-9, played TD from 9-10, played BR from 10-11!!

Scores:

EM vs TD on Blastside 0 - 0.

We massacred them - after the first 10 minutes half of their entire team just sat in their flag room in heavy armour. Blastside being Blastside, we just couldn't get a flag out of them. Our defenders spent most of the match being bored. smile.gif

EM vs BR on Raindance 0 - 1.

A great game, we were almost perfectly matched for most of it, but BR managed a lucky cap and we didn't, ah well. smile.gif

As for IGN having a 20 player limit - this was done so that people could join for an 8 - 8 match more easily (without having to wait for others to diss first). 10 - 10 matches would be cool though.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

i still would have really appreciated it if someone had ACTUALLY TOLD us that our scrimmage was cancelled. maybe you should put someone in charge of keeping contact with other tribes etc. it works wonders and tends not to **** the other teams off when they're sitting around waiting and then see that 'oh wait...hah ! look at ! they're playing someone else' !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

ripper u want a informal friendly against EM2 this week some time.

I suggest wednesday or thursday

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

I formally put my self forward as one contact point for the Starslayers in respect of organising matches / scrimms etc. Please either contact myself or Ripper with requests or changes. Thanks. smile.gif

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

preferably coyote =)

• Advertisement
Advertisement