Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicers - any recommendations + whats your favourite juice?

• 28-07-2004 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a juicer at home? Any recommendations for a good one and also whats your favourite juice drink?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

you mean like concotions or what ?? well, i like banana+honey+natural yoghurt+milk=chilled first and then juiced to make a nummmy smoothie...oh and also i like vanilla icecream+fresh strawberries+strawberry yoghurt+milk...mmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    you mean like concotions or what ?? well, i like banana+honey+natural yoghurt+milk=chilled first and then juiced to make a nummmy smoothie...oh and also i like vanilla icecream+fresh strawberries+strawberry yoghurt+milk...mmmmm

Yeah, any sort of mixes and juice combo's. Everything I have is out of carton which is why I want to get a juicer and try some new combinations out.

That banana, honey and yoghurt sounds sublime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Kiwi, Orange, Lime and Lemon. Citrusy goodness, and it's like a slap in the face first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Very interested in this post, keep the suggestions coming, frequently buy crappy smoothies in work, would like to make my own concoctions..would love to see what other mixtures people make up :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

the number 19 in zumo juice bars strawberry sensation i think its called

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

anything goes really when you are juicing or making smoothies. sometimes they can turn out disgusting though.. :( i tried to make a tropical fruit mix with mango,lychees(that taste like perfume and look strangely like sheeps eyeballs when peeled)..strawberries,oranges..coconut juice..passion fruit...it was ick, i think i just didnt balance the flavours properly, i just lobbed it all in :o ..and it was way too seedy and thick. bananas seem to leave a slightly bitter taste in the mouth.. when i put them in smoothies ..but they make them taste nice though. i also made a smoothie from oranges,orange juice ,natural yoghurt and milk..that was nice but i had to sieve it to get rid of all the fibrous bits....

Advertisement