Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They will take it. They will have some. They will have some more...

Options
  • 23-06-1999 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Oh yes, but they will TAKE IT!!!

Both EM and EM2 are now in Division One of the UKTL.

While EM2 should have hammered in Div2 with ease, Div1 is a tougher proposition, but with any luck they'll acquit themselves admirably.

I wanna see EM and EM2 in second and first place respectively....

DOUBLE WHAMMY OF CELTIC FIREPOWER COMING YOUR WAY......

"WooHoo"!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Ripper/Coyotee

How come u guys did'nt want in to division 1 when IMHO u are better than EM2.

NO slagging or messing just a genuine question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Oh dear, where to begin? smile.gif

EM2? Capable of hammering Div2 with ease?

Lads - really. Is there any chance yez might cop on and get some sense. Whoever wins, wins - all this bravado and crap is beneath you, or at least it should be. The more you shout crap like this, the more others will wanna teach you a lesson in humility.

Let the actions and deeds on the battlefield decide who is best. Kudos to whoever can do that, and do it well. I will *virtually* shake the hand of any team that wins fair and square.

If it were a competition of throwing shapes - hands down EM have it won already. smile.gif

As to why SS are in one division instead of the other - I don't know personally. I wasn't Ambassador when we joined UKTL so I'll leave that one to Ripper to answer.

Look forward to meeting you guys in UKTL at some stage.

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

coyotee,

SS were offered the chance, on my recomendation to Poker, to go up to division 1 and turned it down.

That is my question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahhh now coyote, where would we all be without posturing and throwing shapes?

Wars of words are required between wars of flags to keep interest up... smile.gif

Advertisement