Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Robot

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

It was better than I thought it would be , some of the CGI was REALLY DODGY!
    The bit when hes in the house and its getting ripped apart looked terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

There were some really cheesy lines and the product placement for the converse 2004 all stars was just so subtle. It is by no means a classic but I rather enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

CrazyTalk wrote:
    it was far better than i thought it would be, but one thing i cant get over is the bit with the shoes, 'genuine edition 2004'
    i bit sellout for my liking
    really good film besides that though

heh, is that the only sellout bit you picked up on?
    Maddox wrote:
    I don't know why, but after the movie I came out of the theater wanting to buy a pair of Converse shoes (vintage 2004), have them delivered to my local FedEx station, drive my MV Augusta SPR motorcycle to pick them up, stop by the shop to have my new JVC CD player installed in my Audi, pick up a couple of Dos Equis on my way home, wash it down with an Ovaltine and then invest what money I have left into a mutual fund with Prudential Life Insurance.
    http://www.maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=i_robot

Maddox is a funny fecker, but at the same time, a complete tosser.

I loved every minute of this film. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Downloaded it yesterday & watched is last night expected nothing after reading this thread. Disappointing really. Boyfriend thought it was only ok aswell & he's more into those kind of films than me. Wouldn't even recommend watching it. Waste of money imo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Danni wrote:
    Downloaded it yesterday & watched is last night expected nothing after reading this thread. Disappointing really. Boyfriend thought it was only ok aswell & he's more into those kind of films than me. Wouldn't even recommend watching it. Waste of money imo :)

when during the course of downloading it did you waste your money?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

mang87 wrote:
    when during the course of downloading it did you waste your money?? :rolleyes:

Sorry i meant waste of money if you were going to the cinema or renting it on dvd.. But come to think of it, the dvd's that i burn them on to cost me 1.50 each so it was a waste!!!

Advertisement