Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Attempt; JC vs SS scrimm

Options
  • 30-06-1999 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Qui-Gon,

Its the same story again mate. We have another tribe in the wings, but since we were supposed to be playing you guys last week I want to give you first refusal.

Can you get a team together by Sunday? We were thinking of a 1 hour game, 30 mins per map, JC choose one map, SS choose the other. All game formats accepted. Game time 9.30pm (GMT)

Can you let me know asap if you can make this or not. If not - no sweat. I'll give you first refusal again next week. But I need to confirm with the other outfit by tomorrow if we are gonna play them or not this weekend. Please get back to me asap. Thanks. smile.gif

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

[This message has been edited by SS 02 Coyote (edited 30-06-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Qui Gon

i know i cant.
    i have to work.

If the others want to ill let them know, but you might as well not organize somthing untill i mail you a sitrep.

Qui-Gon
    Jedi Council
    "Be one with the force"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Understood. Thanks smile.gif

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

Advertisement