Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheers :)

Options
  • 01-07-1999 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

major big fair fukz to vagga for letting us trash his house and blow out his fuse box this weekend, greaat time was had by all and im sure it wont be long b4 we all do it again [!!] smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

MOST DEFINITELY

a long overdue thanks!

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Wondeful Fun, Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yeah cheers Joe, it was cool.. even though we forgot a load of hardware. smile.gif

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

no problems guys

Thanks for helping clean up cheeky.gif

Sorry about the fuse box on friday night I was well hammered after that bottle of vodka and had to go to bed, with all the "outsiders" there aswell, the shame sad.gif.

Thanks to ehldas now I cannot stop playing starcraft, 3 3am mornings in a row trying to master single player *doh* smile.gif

So whos gaf is next, there must be somewhere.

BTW I have an evil scheme for a massive lan for the end of the summer, september area like. In town.....I have a venue and stuff, will fit prolly 50 puters easy 70 AT A SQUEZE...If intrested in helping out gis a bell, if you want to sponsor it mail me and I'll send you round my sister as a bribe smile.gif

I have some big plans for it so contact me ASAP.

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I can get a couple of projecters and screens for tracking players on a big screen or I do visuals as well. I think it would be fairly cool. I have still to get that Elsa TNT2 card with TV in/out yet though.

Kayos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

will ya let me come next time joe? tongue.gif

wan ya hoorz smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 frog

And a long long long overdue thanks from Froggy to Vagga for organising all this - that was great fun.

Also Vagga, I apologise for making ****e of your sofa smile.gif <I dropped a full ashtray on it... maybe Lucifa should know this smile.gif>

lod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Next time there's an EM party oon anywhere, I suggest the host invests in one of those plastic covers for his sofa... tongue.gif

Advertisement