Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to learn how :)

Options
  • 17-07-1999 9:06pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Where, when, how, and many other such words!

Where are the servers? (IP's - I know where they physically are tongue.gif)

When's a good time for a newpid stubie like me to go and get killed?

How much IS that doggy in the window???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

I don't think the IGN servers are up again..not yet at least.

good time? well..anytime after 10pm prolly (except on obvious drink nights).

that doggy ... sorry... he's not for sail...he's a heal of a dog-fighter =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

If you have the Irish retail of Tribes, then it should have the uk master server listed - change to it in Network Settings by clicking on it. If not, I think it's uk1tm1.masters.dynamix.com:28000, but I'm not sure about that...

The IGN servers may not be back up, and they do suffer from terrible lag for some reason. QameX hosts two servers which are on the UK master and have far better connects. You should also get a good connect to Barrysworld servers, and the Wireplay open servers can be good sometimes too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Get your hands on gamespy3d (from www.gamespy3d.com) and configure it for tribes. That will show you the US, UK and other master lists for all tribes servers. smile.gif

[SS-02]Coyote
    European Ambassador
    Starslayer Tribe http://starslayer.gibbed.com/starslayer.htm

"Abandon All Hope!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cheers guys smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nah man, u don't wanna use Gamespy, it's ha><0red, use the ingame browser smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement