Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've locked myself out and can't get in.

Options
  • 29-07-2004 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

mail.com is an actually valid email address. :/ But I think I have hobbes on an old address I don't use anymore.

Any chance it can be moved to this address (that I used to register this), or simon_odoherty@mail.com
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Finally figured out my password. :/ now I want to change my email address but it appears I have to do some fiddling with that to get it to work. :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You're not the only person who has reported something like this since the upgrade. Did you temporarily forget your password or did something else occur?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Forgot my password. But the email address was from my email of over 5 years ago :/ Fixed it all up now. Should be fine.

You can ban/lock Hobbled if you want.

Advertisement