Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail Waitress spills all..

Options
  • 29-07-2004 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭

Just in case you find yourself in Vegas, here's everything you need to know about Cocktail Waitresses...

www.cocktaildoll.com

I liked this story...
    I once had a group of young guys that I served right when I came on shift. They were sitting pretty close to my bar and I had brought them a couple rounds in about twenty minutes, they were pretty fast beer drinkers. As I was walking back to the bar from taking an order from another area, a security guard approached me and pointed to the group of guys and said that they had told him they hadn't seen a cocktail waitress in an hour. I said, "Oh, really?" I looked over at them, and they were looking at me, waving their arms, pointing at their beers. I just ignored them and went to the bar to get my drinks. They saw that I didn't acknowledge them, so a couple of the guys walked up to me and said, "Hey, can we get another round over there?" I said, "Did you tell that security guard that you've been waiting an hour for a cocktail waitress?" He immediately put his hands up and said, "That wasn't me, that was him," and pointed to his friend. That guy said, "No, I swear to god I didn't say that." I said, "So...the security guard just made that up?" He said, "He must have." I said, "OK guys, here's the deal. I've only been on shift for half an hour and I've brought you guys two rounds already, but whatever. It's 3:30 now, at 4:30 I'll bring you guys another round, then you'll know what an hour feels like." The first guy very wisely said, "Hey, you know, that's cool. We're gonna take off now, sorry about all this."

However my personal fav waitress retort, after a guy clicking his fingers at her.."Listen Hotshot, it takes a damn sight more than two fingers to make me come!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

MadsL wrote:
    However my personal fav waitress retort, after a guy clicking his fingers at her.."Listen Hotshot, it takes a damn sight more than two fingers to make me come!"

I dont get it... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

ask your older brother to explain it to you... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

MadsL wrote:
    ask your older brother to explain it to you... :rolleyes:

joke :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Advertisement