Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links to....sly way to flush out Bubbles' accounts?

Options
  • 29-07-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I would subscribe to this theory

http://members.boards.ie/fcddunne/screencap3.JPG

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Yeah you got us. Cloud even went and got himself a job researching online social networks to give us a plausible cover story, but you saw right through it. Because, we need to let you see that information before we can see it, so we can flush out the spammers.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/friends.php?u=23376

On this one I am the only name on that list. any idea who this person is as I dont know them.

why dont ye just delete all of these accounts

Huh? Does that include your account? What's your problem with those accounts?

ecksor wrote:
    Huh? Does that include your account? What's your problem with those accounts?

I am just curious as to why this person singled my username out when I don't know them.

as for my own username, I have the same IP address as I have had for the past couple of months and will have the same IP address in a couple of months time, you of all people can see this is not another "bubbles" account.

one has to ask, should peoples buddy lists be made public

• Advertisement

I am just curious as to why this person singled my username out when I don't know them.

That doesn't explain why you asked for accounts to be deleted. Both of the usernames on that link you gave us are posters on boards and neither of them are bubbles either.
    as for my own username, I have the same IP address as I have had for the past couple of months and will have the same IP address in a couple of months time, you of all people can see this is not another "bubbles" account.

I, of all people, am not accusing you of anything.
    one has to ask, should peoples buddy lists be made public

Good question, but not the issue being discussed here and therefore one for another thread. This one is locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement