Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 2004 for PC and the recommended Gamepad i should use.

Options
  • 30-07-2004 12:09am

i bought a gravis eliminator gamepad and i was wondering, when i go to take a direct free kick in fifa how would i put a spin on the ball??? i.e pick the part of the ball i would like to strike.

My friend who has it for the PS2 said he uses the analog thumbsticks which i do not have. would i need these to take advantage of this function????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

I use my PS2 controller with my PC using Play.Com 's adapter.
    BTW your in the wrong forum, this is for Footie Managment games.

jongore wrote:
    BTW your in the wrong forum, this is for Footie Managment games.

My apologies. Would the Games in Games be a more relevant forum to post this enquiry??
    jongore wrote:
    I use my PS2 controller with my PC using Play.Com 's adapter.
    i seen they are available alright on ebay. got two eliminators for €23 tho. cant go wrong there. you'd pay double for 1 alone in the irish shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

The Adapter is only €11.49 and you can use two contrlers with it, very handy if you already have PS controllers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭calhob_ie

Was playin FIFA 04 with the Play adapter as well, unfortunately it doesn't work properly in the game, seems to be pressing a button over and over again in error.

You had any problems with the adapter? Im using XP by the way and I heard the drivers can be a bit flakey.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

bah wrong game! Get urself some pro evo 3 and then patch it up! Now that is a game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Yeah listen to Cheesedude get yourself a copy of Pro Evo 3, its a much better game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I concur with the last two posts .

Advertisement