Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

--=[Free IPOD Conga Line]=-- (US Only)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

seems like a pyramid scheme to me like the www.freeflatscreens.com :rolleyes: one but since no cc no is needed might be worth a laugh if i get a free email addy and a m8 in the states to do it 4 me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 hitachi_man

dogz, its funny u made that comparison because, in fact, freeflatscreens.com is the same company as this ipod site. a credit card is not needed for either sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

its on other boards because its sweeping the country. people are getting word of this and theyre cashing in. im just trying to let this board know that the offer is out there. thats all chalk.
    Please explain how other irish boards are cashing in on this, as it says on
    http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=7038031#
    Only one account per household. US only.
    IF IT IS US ONLY HOW THE F*CK IS IT "SWEEPING THE COUNTRY"?, AS WE ARE IN IRELAND"

i didnt realize this was such a primarily irish board i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

the ".ie" is a little clue?

:rolleyes: go spam some .com forums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

That makes you an even bigger muppet then..

muppet.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

You buy a CD worth about a tenner, then go in a queue for an Ipod.
    The idea is, when you reach the top of the 'queue' you get sent a 'free' ipod. They calim you only need 40 people to buy these CDs (containing ringtones or other such piffle).

But...

You never get the Cd and you never reach the top of the queue.

I think mods should be aware that in the Uk at the moment, they have issued a public warning that these schemes are scams.
    Ebay is investigating this under requests from useers and (I heard on the news) the Office of Fair Trading.

They cannot find a single human being with a legitimate telephone number who has received an Ipod from any of these schemes apparently.

If I was a mod on this site, I'd remove any reference to this bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Thread reported, hopefully the mods will be along soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Deadly.

Although thinking about it, why we need government warnings that getting a £300 IPod free with a £10 CD is dodgy...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

thanks for putting in a good word for me daveirl. apparently, none of these people have looked at the first page where i posted all the proof in the world, INCLUDING the gizmodo article u speak up. :)

keep disbelieving if u want, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭PcP

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.
    It doesn't really matter whether it's legit or not. It's bad enough getting a mailbox full of American rubbish that's no use even if it were interesting without some dumb Texan posting this crap on Boards too.
    I reckon we should just feed him to Bubbles and be done with it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

He's pimping his referral id and the offer is of no use to 99.9% of the users here.
    That's his only reason to be here - to pimp his referral id - if he wants to do that let him buy an ad....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

take a hint

what do you think this is, Yahoo Chat. this MUCK is not welcome here

and I am not referring to the respectable boards member by that name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Tone of this thread has degenerated... so I am closing it.... The bargain alerts forum really is 100% used by Irish Bargain Hunters, so the fact the this is not available to Irish users and the bad feeling its is generating, even tho the offer may or may not legitimate, its better that this one slips away quietly.

Hitachi-man, please just post bargains that the majotity of users can use. Thanks

Rgds

V

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement