Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick laugh

Options
  • 30-07-2004 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

type

french military victories

into google and hit the "I'm Feeling lucky" Button

okay so they havent had a good run since the race for africa
    no offense meant*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Hehe it is the funny .

Its strange, but If you consider that France at one time was one of the largest empires with enough colonies to match Britain, you would think Google would have more info. But then again Google has gotten rather crap lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this:
    Prior to World War I, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany was touring Switzerland's military defences. When asked what the Swiss and their 500,000 man army would do if invaded by a German force of 1,000,000 men ,a Swiss soldier replied "Shoot twice, and then go home".

Also, in 1932 I believe it twas, Stalin hid at least once from his screaming wife by locking himself in the bathroom. Hardkoer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Try "victoires militaires françaises" instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

More google bombs:
    weapons of mass destruction
    miserable failure
    great president
    litigious bastards
    waffles
    Bush's foreign friends

• Advertisement
Advertisement