Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Brake Pads For Honda Accord

Options
  • 30-07-2004 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

I've just left my car into get the brake pads changed , how much should this come to ? I was quoted €40 per pad and €18 for fitting as long as there is no "problems" !!

Is this the norm ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Sounds pretty good to me. Only problems they may encounter is getting the feckers off which can be a balls sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Depend on whether the car has discs or drums at the rear - you must change all pads on an axle ie all front pads at once and/or all rear pads at once. If somone changes individual pads for €40 each they are making your car unsafe to drive by imbalancing the individual wheel braking effort. The price is right if they mean to change all four pads on the front or rear - otherwise go elsewhere (4 pads from a motor factor = €28).

'ceptr

Advertisement