Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Presidential Elections - Who do you think will win?

Options
  • 30-07-2004 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

Who do you think (not like to) will the US Presidential Elections in November.

I'd like Kerry to win, but I think Bush might just make it. The Republicans are better organised and they might just be better placed to bring him in those important 'swing' states.

US Presidential Elections - Who do you THINK will win? 28 votes

Bush
    0% 0 votes
    Kerry
    28% 8 votes
    Nader
    71% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Where's my Haliburton/Bechtel option?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sadly, I think Bush will win. See my post in other threads as to why.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Speaking to some US voters last week. They believed that the Republicans were good on God, Family values, Anti Gay Marriage & National Security.

They were Anti Bush & they were thinking they'd vote for him any way.

They also believed that some Cave would may be bombed on election eve on the belief Osama B was resident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

I hope Kerry wins just to get that maniac out of the whitehouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

It's still some time untill the elections, so anything could happen.
    I read someone saying the Republicans are better organised. That may be true. But it is also true that the present circumstances are not in the favor of those good organised Republicans. In fact, the circumstances in the world today are a well organised Republican's greatest fear: random events. Since that war was started by well organised Bush, he and his "team" have been running behind the facts. And this has always been and will always be the one major fact of well organised Bush's presidency. He and his fellow Republicans are no longer - and never have been - in control of the events. A politician's nightmare.

The Admiral

• Advertisement
Advertisement