Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos!!!!

Options
  • 30-07-2004 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ok, i understand that session two only ended two hours ago but i'm sick and bored and i want to see everyone's photos. i'll put mine up whenever i bother my orse to do it and/or find out how to put up photos....

so yeah, like, show them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

well you're in luck! I'm just uploading the slideshow from Session 2 as we speak, so try in about ten minutes at Classes and slideshow. And if anyone has photos, please email them to me at REMOVED because i want them all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hey whats up guys? are ye missing everyone yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

hey look, it's irwin and kate!!!! he's really tall and she's.... not quite as tall... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Hey bish jus sent ya a pic of mise agus holly on the night of the fancy dress...... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

hey! I should have photos soon. ones where you all look like eejits. Cue evil laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

I should have photos on Tuesday. Whether my scanner will co-operate with me and let me put them up is another matter entirely.

Sunstorm wrote:
    I should have photos on Tuesday. Whether my scanner will co-operate with me and let me put them up is another matter entirely.

ah yes, scanners are evil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I have loadsa random photos. They should be uploaded in a few minutes.... I'll post a link when there up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

dude, theres no photos there

yea i know. Im workin on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Work faster!

*gets bullwhip*

that link should work now. There's only 6 photos up. I'll post the rest soon

Damn camera shop, cant even develop photos properly. Oh well, at least I have some good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Oh god don't mention camera shops messing up photos. I will kill the people at the photo developers if any of my photos are screwed up. Kill them. I needs my memories. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

hey is sunstrom grace? any want to send me any photos? send 'em to zcpc_515@hotmail.com thanks

dave

Hey guys, if you have any photos, any at all, I'd love if you'd email them to me. I've got a google account so don't worry about size - brianmc@gmail.com. Cheers!

Also, does anyone have ~100MB of web space free? The two slideshows are using up 183% of my web space, so they won't be up for long.

• Advertisement

Sorry Bish, didnt see you there!
    I have one with you in it, beside all the uni-hoc team!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

buffalo wrote:
    Also, does anyone have ~100MB of web space free? The two slideshows are using up 183% of my web space, so they won't be up for long.
    Aye, PM or email me for details... bob.burke@ Google's magical mail service.

All right, I'm starting to upload my four cameras worth of memories to a picture site though I've only a few on it at the moment. Here's the address:
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view
    Enjoy.. I'll work fast to put up more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

This picturetrail.com link only brings me to an Invalid Username screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

ditto..invalid username business going on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I suggest imagebucket as a place to store pics.

check your link peter. You probably linked us to your private site. You gotta link us to the public version

Okay for my pictures go to http://www.picturetrail.com/ and type peterfingleton into the Visit Album box at the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

buffalo wrote:
    well you're in luck! I'm just uploading the slideshow from Session 2 as we speak, so try in about ten minutes at Classes and slideshow. And if anyone has photos, please email them to me at brianmc@gmail.com because i want them all!!

i can't see anything when i click on the slideshow links, do you need powerpoint to view them?

• Advertisement

Zounds wrote:
    i can't see anything when i click on the slideshow links, do you need powerpoint to view them?

Yeah you do, or the OpenOffice equivalent. I'm working on getting individual pics up, but I've to work the next few days, so come back next weekend.

Advertisement