Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

crash_000 wrote:
    you do realise some of the people here might conceivably be next years RA's?

Have fun next year :P

oh, i realise this alright, i just hope that they won't know which one is me *hides behind giant sunglasses* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Phew atleast i have seen some photos. Most people insist on showing the same 9 ive seeen so many times from link from people!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

hahah, not me *laughs in the face of various nevermores*

Ya, that was me last year. You'll regret saying tha this time next year, believe me. Actually last year I wrote really funnily sadistic poems in all the nevermores notes along those lines, can't remember any at the moment, but i do remember eadaoin getting particularly angry with it, she even wrote one back. I'm regretting it now that its me who's the nevermore. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

oh, i realise this alright, i just hope that they won't know which one is me *hides behind giant sunglasses* :p

If you see someone wearing a tiara, black poncho, AND huge sunglasses, it is definitley NOT Ana. ;)

kk thanks for the warning.....!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

Check out

www.picturetrail.com/alilee

CTYI photos and, if you care, photos of my school trip to Vienna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
    stupid photogenic people, i hate them soooooooo much! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm surprised/glad none of the weird photos f me have shown up yet. Lets keep it that way people!

if anyone would like to NOT post photos of me, i'd be very happy. i've already spotted a couple.

aaaaaaaaaaargh!
    ana would please just post the tiara pictures and get it over and done with.
    the suspense is killing me.
    (well its not.really,i dont give a ****e i havejust always wanted to say that)

• Advertisement

ive just realised that a ****load of my posts begin with "aaaaaaaaaaaargh".

i saw a thing with tentacles today. but here's the real thingymajigger. i don't have a scanner, however, i have a digital camera which i can use to take photos of the tiara photos and put them up here :p i'm so technologically advanced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i'm so technologically advanced.

If so, then why don't you have a scanner?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Ana, pictures of pictures always end up such bad quality...

Luckily I have a picture of Guy in your tiara which I will post eventually. Someday... And I know you don't want pictures of you up here Ana but you're wearing a giraffe mask in it so that's ok right??

Raphael wrote:
    If so, then why don't you have a scanner?

see, the thing is i'm TOO technologically advanced for scanners.
    And I know you don't want pictures of you up here Ana but you're wearing a giraffe mask in it so that's ok right??

kate, that's absolutely fine by me IF YOU'RE WILLING TO BE DISOWNED BY ME AND HAVE OUR TWINNESS DESTROYED FOREVER.

ah, ok, go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

Anyone have other photos? I would post some, but mine all suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

who wants to see a cross-dressed soda wench and the nun from the second disco? ^-^

Me!!!!!!!

are you shure???
    i mean it's not for the faint of heart....... and you said that you would kill the person who let it go public.
    you don't want to do that to me now do you?
    remember i know your weaknesses (hehehehe)

I said I desperately wanted to see it! And my nipples aren't so tender anymore anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

A bunch of my photos from Session 2 (43 of them, in fact) are here. Enjoy!

My photos can be located online at
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v462/emmet/

enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Nice one guys.

P.S. I'm stealing them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I just copped on that I posted mine in the wrong thread so once again here are mine:

http://groups.msn.com/IrishFairsOnline/ctyi2004.msnw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'll nick those too.

Quote from our good friend It wasn't me-
    "And my nipples aren't so tender anymore anyway"

so you've toughened up in preparation for this ordeal or you've had some free time on your hands.....
    what ever it may be i like you in this state of longing
    it entertains me much and lightens my disturbed soul
    so i will not post the picture yet.....
    well not here anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Hey emmet I think we got the point with the whole you and Alissa thing. That was me who took the picture of sean. And Ive been literate for the last couple of years at least!

Why don't you post up some of your own pictures Joycey, or could you not operate a camera? eh? :D

i wouldnt believe a word joyce says.......
    How the **** did u get them on the internet.Did u scan them all...Cmon how long did that take like.. and hour. God i might even do it myself. God im a loser with so much time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

Just back from the back-arse-of-NOWHERE and am lookin 4 some decnt pics cos mine suc major munkybutt!!! Ana-post ur damn digital pics!!! and caroline (CAROLINE!) post yours 2!!!! Tanx a billion!!!

Advertisement