Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos!!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm guessing you're from my class. Who are you? This is Dave(Israel) by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

ALI! IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Judas 0 is a smashing pumpkins e.p.
    therefore judas04 is,like, 4 times the smashing pumpkins e.p.
    yaaayyyyy!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

in the words of judas04 herself 4 TIMES NOTHING IS STILL NOTHING. ali, call me, we have to meet up and goss, havent seen you in ages and stop texttypeing. aonghus might gte mad (no seriously, it doesn't go down well here).

ps, parvo interblob sucks. anaville all the way, us conniving bitches always get what we want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

and stop texttypeing. aonghus might gte mad
    Good girl Ana

• Advertisement

don't you patronise me.... you wannabeard

I've created a monster, and I love it!
    *sits back to stroke own neglected facial fuzz*

I've created a monster, and I love it!
    *sits back to stroke own neglected facial fuzz*
    surely you mean nonexistant facial fuzz....

Nah I need a shave. My facial fuzz doesn't show though because for some inexplicable reason it's blondish and I have dark hair. Therefore I probably couldn't be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

Go on the anaville

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

SeanOM wrote:
    Go on the anaville

Dude Parvo-interblob kicks anavilles ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

uh no no no. I believe that Never-Never Land kicks all of y'alls asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

uh guy it isn't called Judas O its an O with a line through it. it has a proper name but i cant remember it. also its not an E.P. its the bonus disc from Rotten Apples which is the greatest hits. and a bit of info most of those tracks were on the internet only album Machina 2. sorry just had to rant there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

aaaah ur all so knowledgable about Smashing Pumpkins.....But yea do they rock!!!!!!!!

yea, matthew i know that its an "o with a line through it".
    i know its not an actual "e.p" but because of its rarity (i cant get it any where aaaaaaargh :mad: ) i have become used to calling it an e.p.(yes i do know that an e.p is a record with more tracks on it than that size conventionally contained or a rare promotional album).

also i am willing to admit my ignorance and state that i was not aware of machina 2.
    how can i get it?

do they rock!!!!!!!!
    yes they do.
    also, the symbol you're looking for is similiar to the one you have used above, but it has a curl at the top like so-?.
    did you miss that?
    Im sorry ill show you again,ready?

?

BTW a single exclamation mark will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i have no idea where to get it it was just they weren't allowed to release anew album so gave it out for free on internet not sure if it still available though

i was looking for it last night, you can get it on Billy corgans website here .

the story goes that they ecided to release another album and , as a "**** you" to the big record companies, decided to release it online to be downloaded,legally and for free, by fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kms

Unfortunately most of my film was destroyed due to the combined effects of accidental light exposure and airline X-rays, but I salvaged one roll. It can be found here - mostly pictures of the the Archaeology B students, whom no one ever saw because of our field trips and essays, but there's a bit of crossdressing and countryside prettiness in there too. I'm not done scanning them in, so more will be added when I can be bothered.

By the way, does anyone have Maeve Unknownlastname's (Writing For Life session 2) contact info? She's in that gallery, to jog your memory...

Advertisement