Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey u guys

Options
  • 25-10-1999 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey Guys im a new tribes player, I will look forward to playing with you guys. I was wondering what servers are available to play with you people on?. Well thanks anyway toodles.

CelticSlayers - A new Irish Tribes clan for the homosexual community

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

excuse me? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

toodles ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dagda

Ok here is the story. First things first I'm not GAY. And secondly I did not write that letter. I dont know who did it but i did not write it.And whoever did it is lame. Toodles ?? FFS! Anyway hopefully that clears that up . I got the password off one of my friends who knows the person but wont tell me who did it. Anyway I'm starting a clan called the CELTIC SLAYERS . I've 4 people in it and looking for more so if you want to join my email is DAGDA@nomercy.co.uk
    Thanks

Bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 George_Michael

Hey dagda, I'd love to join your new Tribes clan i'm also apart of the homosexual community lets get together sometime, Email me @ cutebuns@eudoramail.com

Advertisement