Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Year Free subscription of Hollywood Life (US Only)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

You do realise this is an Irish website?
    Ireland is not in America...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 hitachi_man

there are US users here. this is like the biggest board on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

The biggest board on the internet?

Ha, good one.

actually i was mistaken, i refute that comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

nice one hitachi!

• Advertisement

nevernev wrote:
    nice one hitachi!

/smacks forehead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

nevernev = hitachi_man

blatant

1st post within 19 minutes of each other

ffs someone ban this lamer spammer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

Wait a minute....they are both smurfs!!

:D

LOL smirfs rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

hitachi_man go dig your self a nice big hole and jump into it how in the name of god is that info you posted any use to people on boards :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

How come this guy, Hitachi-Man keeps posting these pyramid scheme things. I have reported this post, and the ipod one and hopefully it will be locked sometime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

I think this new style boards.ie must attract them, back to vB2 I say. :)

keep spamming, u haters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

keep spamming, u haters.
    Keep yapping, u hatee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I couldnt tell you the difference between a troll or a flame but im getting bad vibes off all of hitatchi mans threads ...

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

I couldnt tell you the difference between a troll or a flame but im getting bad vibes off all of hitatchi mans threads ...

I know its a bank holiday weekend and there are but a few of us working, but I'm curious as to what happened to the mod's who used to ban people at the mere sugestion that they were trading or in any way off topic. They used to be ruthless. This guy is here simply for referrals and nothing else. It is without doubt dragging down the tone of our Irish Boards (imo) and I hope come Tuesday that our mods get active and sort this out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

its free for signing up on this lowes movie theatre site. on your birthday u get a free super combo item.

http://www.enjoytheshow.com/myloews/index.cfm

Ok, I'll bite.

For the love of God, hitachi_man would you please cop on and realise that this is a non-US board. This board is hosted in a small island off the coast of Europe called Ireland (say it now AYE-ER-LAND). I know you don't realise anything exists beyond the borders of Texas, or the US for that matter, but it does. As was pointed out to you in other threads, the .ie bit might give a slight hint to even the most dimwitted American that it is in fact not a US based forum. Yes, there are the occasional user's from the US, but the vast majority of people using this board have no interest (or ability) to subscribe
    to US based offers you seem to be continually pimping.

So we don't give a crap about your free ipods, or your free combo items or your free lifetime supply of botox.

Please, if you have nothing sensible to contribute, then do us all a favour (notice the spelling of favour) and STFU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Closed @ Hitachi-man's request

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement