Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session 2, 2004... oh god its over

Options

Comments

Raphael wrote:
    Ah the cello..... *snigger*

Yes the cello. Orla played Pacobell (Correct me if i'm wrong dear) and Damien rice's Volcano with me, the cello is on its way back up scratch that, the cello is on its way up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Yes the cello. Orla played Pacobell (Correct me if i'm wrong dear) and Damien rice's Volcano with me, the cello is on its way back up scratch that, the cello is on its way up

your version of Volcano was great. Best I've heard except for the original, but it comes pretty damn close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Strangely enough myself and my roommate aren't in deep mourning. For me, it's kinda like a chapter of my life that I can finally close, grow up and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    Strangely enough myself and my roommate aren't in deep mourning. For me, it's kinda like a chapter of my life that I can finally close, grow up and move on.
    Maybe someday you'll be able to say the same about your CS addiction.....

I gave up CS a long time ago you muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

american pie for the last time and good ridance. so much happened, so many memories a bittersweet cocktail whne mixed with nevermore tears. though one of the ras suggested that that word be banned.
    *hugs*
    ahh memories, cant believe it was 3 years ago I was a nevermore...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    I gave up CS a long time ago you muppet.

<bell> Ding ding ding </bell>

NeoSlicerZ versus Barry Aldwell in a fight to the death.

*cue Star Trek fight music*

cant believe it was 3 years ago I was a nevermore...

4 years here and I still feel a tug at the oul heart every now and again if I think on CTYI muchly.

Ok, i'll grab my loyal followers and there shall be a reckoning

Sounds altogether evil. *chuckles* Excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Neo: that was a needless ad hom attack on Barry... I'm not a mod but just cool it, okay?

The rest of you, don't be sad because CTYI is finished just be happy because you experienced it... and Dermo is not the best anything ever, he is a cold heartless ****ehawk who left me crying with pain and laughter on the floor as Happy and Teapot (and you Corkie) put the boot in all those years ago when Dermo himself was a student. Remember children; Dermo is a bad, bad person.

Remember children; Dermo is a bad, bad person.
    That's what I've been saying all along*

Also, I seem to remember contributing to some form of fund for Dermo (I think it was him), with the promise that any money loaned would be paid back by one Mr Bob Burke. In summary: Where's my bloody money, Bob?

*to myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

That money was just resting in my account... (taken to PM, to reduce the noise 'cos God knows there'll be enough over the next few weeks).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Underscore

That was possibly my fondest memory of CTYI. It's been so long, Bob. What tricks have you been up to since we last met, you merry imp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 StripedSkirt

Stripedskirt? who are you?
    It's Aisling here... The real world bites. Coming to the reunion today?

OrangeRhino, I find the fact that Barry STILL accuses me of having a CS addiction after I stopped playing CS as of 2 years ago and I had told him before that I had done so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

The rest of you, don't be sad because CTYI is finished just be happy because you experienced it...

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.....
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

Caoimhe wrote:
    omg i left the place 3 weeks ago and that made me almost cry. curse you dermo and niall, you should have had that ready for session 1!!
    me too... you session two people are upsetting all the poor unfortunate souls from session one!
    And to Niall and Dermo: you'd better play it at the reunion... all us session 1 people want to hear it! damn you for not composing in a quicker fashion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

*sigh* i miss CTYI and ireland soooo much right now..Japanese was "deaadly" ! our teacher was great, our TA was great and learning jap and watching anime was loads of fun. I miss you guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

this is dave lawler. i dont know who any one is cause no one uses real names who is who?

• Advertisement

this is dave lawler. i dont know who any one is cause no one uses real names who is who?

which class were you in? I know a lot of daves. too many. everyone is dave from now on.

i dont know who any one is cause no one uses real names
    *cough* *COUGH*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Also *cough*

Must add my own *cough* to those.

I was the original lazy bastard who used his real name rather than make up something. You two are just copycats.

/me wishes he had copyrighted the idea back in 2002

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Isn't Dave Lawler the one formerly known as spiky dave who Ana put a sign in her window about? Also Dave, there's a who's who thread somewhere where everybody (should) have posted their real names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

J Campion wrote:
    Isn't Dave Lawler the one formerly known as spiky dave who Ana put a sign in her window about? Also Dave, there's a who's who thread somewhere where everybody (should) have posted their real names.

first of all, i wasn't the ONLY one with the sign in my window. and secondly, it was aoife's idea anyhoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

Blah...This is such poo when it ends..I'm so sad..I think I may have been the first one yesterday to stary crying uncontrollably..!
    Just really want to say thank you to EVERYONE, because you all made the session so brilliant for me..*claps all round*..
    I just dropped Sarah Rosen off at the airport..so I'll post mroe later when i'm not ridiculously upset...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

yeah, i miss the sh1t out of everyone. People stare at me when i randomly scream yeah now. and the less said about the pink hat on henry street the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DRY-HUMPER GUY

dont stop with the pinkness. or with the random loud shouting. u rock. and u smell so goddamn clean!

Advertisement