Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software for putting java games on mobile

Options
  • 30-07-2004 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

I got myself both a Nokia 7210 and a 3200. I also bought an unofficial usb dku-5 cable. Im having trouble though using it.. Ive tried the oxygen program, MobiMB media browser and the usb handset manager and i can't get any of em to work. I did get MobiMB to work with my 3200 but not with the 7210.. Can anyone recommend a nice piece of software that will allow me to transfer games and graphics and Contacts to and from the phone.. I'm running windows xp..

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

The official nokia software will do those jobs quite nicely. You can get it from the support section of www.nokia.com. The 3200 has built in IR, so you may not need the cable for it, but I can't remember if the other one has.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

U sure that the nokia pc suite works with the non official nokia cable.. i read somewhere that it doesn't... just want to make sure before i download teh 24mb setup..i'm working off a 56k dialup at home atm..

Thanks Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I don't know if it will work with your cable. If unsure the guys at howard forums will know the answer. Have a look in the nokia section. mobile.box.sk is a good resource for most cellphones also.

Brendan

Sweet.. that forum link did the job for me alright.... God how i love boards

Thanks BP

FYI: The software I needed was at www.logomanager.co.uk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement