Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download limits with broadband

• 30-07-2004 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Im with eircom broadband (edit: on the free summer thing), how much files size wise can i download a month, what will it cost me if i go over the limit, and can i check somewhere how much ive downloaded so far this month.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moving this over to the broadband forum.

It depends on the package you have. With the ~€50/month package you can download 8gig/month. With the ~€40/month package you can download 4gig/month. Anything over the cap is charged at €0.03/mb or just over €30/gig for both packages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Not sure what the Summer Promo entitles you to.
    The cheaper package (39.99) gives you 4 Gig down / 1 Gig up.
    The more expensive one (54.45) gives you 8 Gig down / unlimited up.

To check your download / upload usage and cap go to eircom.net -> support -> broadband. Nice little login screen where you need your telephone number and account number.

Advertisement