Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14th August Noon - Stephens Green - Reunion

Options
  • 30-07-2004 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

August 14th (Saturday), 12pm (that's in the afternoon, incase you've been dropped on your head recently) Stephens Green (gates, opposite the shopping centre, so there's no excuse for being in the wrong place, arr!)

For any session, or if you came last year, whatever, just reunionify. REUNITE.

Now there's no excuse for not knowing or showing up because you have a goodly amount of time to rearrange your busy busy schedules and get to this thinger.

Now we just gotta hope crazy pedophiles from beyond the internet don't come after us and our juicy brains (which thirst for knowledge, unquenchably!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

August 15th (Sunday), 12pm (that's in the afternoon, incase you've been dropped on your head recently)
    Lets just say 12 noon. Or when your watch hands are both pointing towards 12, and it's still bright outside

I'll have to see if I can attend, as it's so far in the future that something may pop up (see, there's a downside to scheduling them in the distant future)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

True but this way you can know and SQUASH whatever may pop up. With swift brutality.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

is it not traditional for a gathering to take place tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Because we're that pathetic

Zounds wrote:

Is there one? I heard the tiniest whisper of a possibility, and that was it. Perhaps there is...

• Advertisement

to my knowledge it is usual for those who are able to gather at the green at12noon the day after the session ends (that being tomorrrow) it happened last year at least

Hm, I was not aware. If anyone's actually going to be there, I may go. Seems a bit short notice, unless it's got a whole "unspoken taken for granted" sort of thing going on where I didn't know and everyone else did...

Hm, I was not aware. If anyone's actually going to be there, I may go. Seems a bit short notice, unless it's got a whole "unspoken taken for granted" sort of thing going on where I didn't know and everyone else did...
    most people i mentioned it to seemed aware of it (who are you by the way?)

I went to session one, did Screenwriting. Called Stephanie although that wouldn't really tell you who I am. This was my first year so that may explain the not-knowing-about-reunion thing. Although, my sister did go... eh.

well, the "reunion" tomorrow would reall y be for ses2-ers (like myself) as it's session2 that just ended

• Advertisement

I was thinking that. Us session1ers should have had one the day after... ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I'll be there, and at least two other people too- Hilary and Liam. So do come if you can, you won't be alone if you do.

Stupid living outside of Dublinness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Raphael wrote:
    Stupid living outside of Dublinness

ah yeh but theres still the big reunion on august 15th. that'll be way better. are you going?

Might do, might do

Bowler, I may borrow your house

Raphael wrote:
    Bowler, I may borrow your house
    you seem to have made a little error here, observ how this should be written:

"John, may I borrow your house?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Bowler, just give the man a loan of your house, it's not like you use it that much anyway

no, I believe it was about right. Y'see, there could be several johns on the boaard, but there is but one bowler. That makes it specific. Also, the I may was a statement of intention. Not a request, not a demand.

Raphael wrote:
    no, I believe it was about right. Y'see, there could be several johns on the boaard, but there is but one bowler. That makes it specific. Also, the I may was a statement of intention. Not a request, not a demand.
    um..........right

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Zounds wrote:

Not unless it's a new thing. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

Bah, ill be away for that. Last year the 'big reunion' was just after school started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Yeah, isn't it tradition to have a big massive hugh reunion on the last Saturday of August? Last year practically everybody - by which I mean all my friends - turned up at that one and it was great... I'll still be going to the one of the 15th though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DRY-HUMPER GUY

Yeh it so should be on the saturday. Im going to italy on the sunday and there's just too many people i wanna dry-hump. Come one now..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Yeh it so should be on the saturday. Im going to italy on the sunday and there's just too many people i wanna dry-hump. Come one now..............
    Have it on a saturday. i'm not missin mass for you assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 butter_fly

SATURDAY....we wanna all get pissed an ders no way i'm gettin up for work monday mornin wiv a hangova...mondays are bad enough already....SATURDAY!!!!

butter_fly wrote:
    SATURDAY....we wanna all get pissed an ders no way i'm gettin up for work monday mornin wiv a hangova...mondays are bad enough already....SATURDAY!!!!
    yeah, that too. im not wakin up for no work on monday with a hangover either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DRY-HUMPER GUY

SEE!!! Everyone wants it on saturday................ Come on! Show ur support!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 butter_fly

if ctyi are reading this i swear i joke...i never drink and go to bed at 9.30 even at weekends....vote cathy for RA in 2 years time!!

butter_fly wrote:
    if ctyi are reading this i swear i joke...i never drink and go to bed at 9.30 even at weekends....vote cathy for RA in 2 years time!!
    you covered that one up pretty well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Come on people, if these reunions are going to go ahead they have to be planned and decided on etc. OKay, so a reunion on the 14TH, A SATURDAY should go ahead coz we all wanna see each other soon.
    Also, the tradition is to have a big massive huge reunion on the last Saturday of the month so I think everyone who's anyone should decided right now that they're gonna be in Dublin on the 28th of August for the official CTYI reunion of all sessions.
    Although, everyone should also come to the one of the 15th coz.. yeah.

Anyone up for planning a Cork reunion?

Advertisement