Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14th August Noon - Stephens Green - Reunion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

I'd much prefer the 28th. I'm going to the semi-final this day week and the Wexford/Cork game is on the 15th, meaning traffic will be a nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

HEY HEY pinp man. And others in tread that i might poosibly and know and the rest of u that shud know me and if they dont their lose. Im going to the reunion neway. I know sum pple who are going to Cork this Thurs so we are meeting up. ONly me (Corky) Becky muireann kevan maggie and owen methinx.

ldasghdasgkldasbda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

so is the big reunion on the 14th or the 15th?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm confused! What are the exact dates for the Dublin reunions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I'm confused! What are the exact dates for the Dublin reunions?
    Its on The 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

the reunions have always been on saturdays, why change that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok cool thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

ok i don't know whther the first one is the 14th or 15th but there will also be a reunion most definetly on the 28th of August usual time usual place (green at noon) for anyone who a) can't make it to the first one b) anyone who has a limited social outlook and relys on ctyi reunions to gte them out of their houses c) people who are suffering withdrawl etc d) anyone who damn well wants to just go.

so hopefully see you in a forthnight and then again two weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

argh. all the reunions are always in dublin. *sobs*

cork reunions are not unheard of, and there was a kilkenny reunion, though it may have been slightly misguided

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Unfortunatly for the rest of us, the highest concentration of CTYIers is in Dublin, so its the logical place to have reunions

still, the country has a good rail network, we should spread the reunions around a bit

Wait, we're talking about the same country, right?

yes, you can get anywhere on train and it's fairly cheap

Poor naive bowler....how little you know

Raphael wrote:
    Poor naive bowler....how little you know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

mindboggle.jpg

'nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

Come on people we need a Cork reunion like last year.I'm missing the Cork people like mad.All the Cork people I knew were some of the soundest you could meet and by the end of it I really liked the accent too.Anyone up for a Cork reunion before the end of the summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DRY-HUMPER GUY

Ooh, so is the Dublin reunion on the 14th now definitely???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nick_kool

when is the funderland reunion???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

nick_kool wrote:
    *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

nick_kool wrote:
    Will let you know when it's arranged (hopefully).A lot of people were up for it, but they may not be so keen in 5/6 months.It starts late December and runs until mid January, so don't worry Nick coz it'll be a while yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Nick, why the hell do you want to know when the funderland reunion is? Are you gonna come back from New York for it or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Please please PLEASE can we have a huge fantabulously Massive reunion on a date other than the 15th of August, preferably on a Saturday?? I've just found out that I'm otherwise engaged on that godforsaken date!!! PLEASE people, have some compassion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Orla, its not the 15th, its the 14th. If you'd been reading properly....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

theres a semi-reunion on wednsday 4th, in aid of Lake.

See 'Lake YAAAY!!!!' thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Peterfing wrote:
    Orla, its not the 15th, its the 14th. If you'd been reading properly....

Thanks Peter, i did read properly, and was simply putting in my own personal plea for the general majority to choose the saturday!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

ok wait, so far there's three major dublin reunions planned, there really should be only one, for both sessions, so that absolutely everyone goes to it. isnt it always the last saturday of august, which would make it the 28th?

I agree with Mags, having two reunions close together will split the attendence, lets have just one on the 28th

• Advertisement

I object, I very much can't make the one on the 28th

Advertisement