Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14th August Noon - Stephens Green - Reunion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Raphael wrote:
    I object, I very much can't make the one on the 28th

Same here. The 14th is much easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

Here lads come on, there has already been changes to the reunion dates and everyone is confused.News has already gone round bout the reunion on the 14th or 15th, which people are still unsure of and it will only mess people up to change it again.I think we should just leave it as it is.Every time someone tries to make a reunions on this board, someone else always changes it.Just leave it simple lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The next reunion is on the 14th at noon, in the green. Thats final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Here lads come on, there has already been changes to the reunion dates and everyone is confused.News has already gone round bout the reunion on the 14th or 15th, which people are still unsure of and it will only mess people up to change it again.I think we should just leave it as it is.Every time someone tries to make a reunions on this board, someone else always changes it.Just leave it simple lads.
    i agree. 14th!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

someone get the person who made the thread to change the first post to say that

• Advertisement

Zounds wrote:
    someone get the person who made the thread to change the first post to say that
    pm him/her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

they cant - i can. what do you want in the topic?

i might actually drop along to this and see if i recognise anyone in it - for sheer shits and giggles :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I feel posting this was a mistake now... everyone seems to be royally confused. As far as I'm concerned, 14th it is, and whatever may come after that can be organised either at this coming reunion or shortly beforehand. Leaving too much time to decide just... makes things complicated.

I learned my lesson... next time, no discussion. Yarr (gigantis)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

dude, this sucks! i can't make it on the 14th..sniff! aren't they usually on the last saturday? why must they be changed this year??! tis poo I tell you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

How about 2 massive reunions which everyone must attend, and no splitting of attendance. The 14th for those who can't make the 28th and vice versa... the rest of us get to have two! YAY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

hmmm, that sounds good..but everyone would have to promise to go to both! because you know, I would be ever so sad if people didn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Well I'm going to throw my weight behind the 14th and 28th reunions, and bring CDs of photos to them, so bring money - I need cash to pay for my chocolate addiction! :D

Will do, You better have photos on the 14th, or there'll be a reckoning!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

i shall be at the one on the 14th if anyone cares, just thought id add my 2 cents!

i cant make the 28th as I shall be in portugal *grins broadly* but i hope to see you on the 14th (as long as nothing unexpected happens) til then folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

buffalo wrote:
    Well I'm going to throw my weight behind the 14th and 28th reunions, and bring CDs of photos to them, so bring money - I need cash to pay for my chocolate addiction! :D

I'll give you €10 and a mars bar for an un-censored one

Ill beat up bowler and give you his tenner, his mars bar, and pocky for an unensored one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I do believe I'd be lynched by the other RAs if such a thing were to fall into the wrong hands. Therefore, there shall be no such CD even present at the reunion, for fear you all overpower me and grab it. Capisca?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

i like the Idea bout the two reunions cos I really don't think that I can make it on the 14th. Not that anyone really cares..........

i like the Idea bout the two reunions cos I really don't think that I can make it on the 14th. Not that anyone really cares..........
    Yeah, but we'd have to say that the 14th is the real one and the other just for those who can't make it, or vice versa to avoid split attendance.

p.s. is anyone else planning to wear pink?

thats a load of sh1te colm as you well know. they are both real and valid reunions! attendances shouldnt be split unless people become petty and say things like "well i dont wanna go to that one because person X will be there so me and all my friends are going to the other one"

i think we're a bit better than that guys. 2 real reunions!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

My mind hurts....

(Woo go 14th!)

Ois&#237 wrote: »
    thats a load of sh1te colm as you well know. they are both real and valid reunions! attendances shouldnt be split unless people become petty and say things like "well i dont wanna go to that one because person X will be there so me and all my friends are going to the other one"

i think we're a bit better than that guys. 2 real reunions!!!
    ok. you right. i agree. i retract my aforemade statement.

sorry, that was a bit vehement. retraction accepted!

by the way, see you on the 14th colm?

Ois&#237 wrote: »

see you on the 14th colm?

yeah. ill prob. be at both, if im still in the country/county/still alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tadhg Reddan

Why does it have 2 b then. I'll b on holidays. Can it pls b a week l8r! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

theres one on d 28th.

English translation:

T.R - Why does it have to be then, I will be on holidays. Can it please be a week later? Please?

PP - There is one on the 28th

Raphael wrote:
    English translation:

T.R - Why does it have to be then, I will be on holidays. Can it please be a week later? Please?

PP - There is one on the 28th
    oh sh1t, sorry, i didn't even notice i was doing that. Wont happen again.

I'm just bored and pedantic, dont mind me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Yeah, just to confirm everyone knows, there IS a reunion on the 28th of August too. Cos a lot of people seemed to think the 14th was the only one, but there's always one on the last saturday of August. Remember that, and BE THERE!!!!!!

Advertisement