Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14th August Noon - Stephens Green - Reunion

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Kevin, go to bed. But yes, under eight hours. Man, I hope I can wake up in time to get you your CDs! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Less than 1 hour Yeh!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Why are people here and not crazily trying to get to the reunion?!

Less than 25 minutes Yeah!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

Its not fair! All you people going to the reunion, I cant go *sobs but has to stop, tears make the screen blurry* i wish i lived in dublin...

• Advertisement

IT'S OVERRRRRRR!!! Me and my pink thong struck again, Colm was painted on and Irwin came at 4:30. See you all on the 28th :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Damnit! we missed irwn because we started stalking bish. it was fun, he kept trying to lose us, and fio and aileen watched and laughed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

ah I saw irwin. Hard to miss him with his outrageous height :P soz irwin. mmmm eddie rockets food.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

It was great. YEAH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

yeah it was a good reunion i got to see irwin apperently he was delayed because he was helping odharnait pack or something like that get ready to go away anyway.......... i had an album of photos with me today most of which were from 01 and 02 and people wanted some of them put on line noteably the ones of mike the drummer so if anybody can help me out with a scanner give me a shout.

anyway the reunion was good, im off to look at my cd.

see you all on the 28th.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

That reunion seriously rocked the shop, but now it's over :( .It was sooooo good, even though I didnt see Irwin and I have to say it was great to see the powers that be (ie Aileen) making the effort and coming out to see us all.Now I'm sure I'm goin to Cork on d 25th, so everyone be there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    he kept trying to lose us
    Trying, and failing miserably

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Trying, and failing miserably

Lads did ye ever consider a line in professional stalking ?

Ah no, we could have lost you at any stage we wanted... right lads....*cough* *cough*

:)

It was a good reunion, 'minds me of the day.... ah dear.

Finding photos of my roommate in college in one of the photo albums from '01 was amusing tho!

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

damn you all! i cant go to these reunions cos i dont live in dublin so i cant go to them all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

you're not that far from Dublin in all fairness. I would be the first to point it out if you were ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

vikki wrote:
    damn you all! i cant go to these reunions cos i dont live in dublin so i cant go to them all...
    I was a 3 hour bus drive away

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Fio you rang me SO early. i was so goddamn hungover, would've met up with you and dermo and the others otherwise :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

yeah it was a good reunion i got to see irwin apperently he was delayed because he was helping odharnait pack or something like that get ready to go away anyway.......... i had an album of photos with me today most of which were from 01 and 02 and people wanted some of them put on line noteably the ones of mike the drummer so if anybody can help me out with a scanner give me a shout.

anyway the reunion was good, im off to look at my cd.

see you all on the 28th.

speaking of that; where is odharnait, i'd like to get in touch with her before she "goes away." that is, if this is the ra ordharnait you're talking about here. i have her email address, any reason why she wouldn't respond?

and i'm gonna be economic with my posts here

i love lake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

the reunion was good and IT WAS US WHO FOUND IRWIN. mahahah. ihave reunion photos which i'll put up soonish. great to see everyone again. great weather too....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Ach, I feel left out. Y'all better be at the cork reunion y'hear? Yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

Una and I saw Irwin in town today, just by O'Connell Bridge. he's really tall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

omg, is he? i never knew he was tall....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I'll be at the reunion on the 21st for about ten minutes at 12, before I run off to Marlay Park, and I should be there on the 28th as well. CDs cost €4, and I'm told the last time they cost €10, so I expect tips! :)

Advertisement