Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carbohydrates???????

• 30-07-2004 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Whats the deal with everything being low on carbs these days, like the new low carbs kit kat and sprite zero, i know everyones being talking atkins diet lately for some reason. i was just wondering what is the recommended daily allownce of carbohydrates. it just has me really curious for some reason.

Can anyone tell me

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Recommended daily allowance: How ever much you can eat without getting fat. Types of carbohydrates matter as well. You can eat more slow carbohydrates like vegetables and wholewheat than you can fast ones like sugar or pasta etc.

There's a low-carb kit kat? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Stark wrote:
    There's a low-carb kit kat? :eek:

I saw it in a magizine if its not out over here yet it certainly will be soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement