Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netopia Modem Settings

• 30-07-2004 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

To start, I apologise if this is not the right forum.

A few months ago I replaced my PC and had to re-install the broadband settings for my Netopia modem from the CD supplied by Eircom. As I had lost the original CD supplied by Eircom I rang customer services and the lady at the other end of the phone gave me a web address where I could download the settings.

I have now replaced my PC again (sold the other one to a mate) but cannot remember the web address for the modem settings. I recall the last time I spoke to Eircom and they were reluctant to give out the web address in the first place.

Can anyone tell me if they know how to download these settings without going through Eircom? Basically I am trying to download the info contained on the CD that you get with your modem when you order Broadband from Eircom.

Cheers,

Dac.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

netopia setup guide

i couldnt find the software either , so i rarred up the usb setup files for you
    download here

if its against rules ill remove the link :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Dac51

Cheers mate. One question though (I'm not great with computers), what application is used to open the files I have downloaded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Use winrar to open the .rar file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Dac51

Thanks guys, worked a treat! :D

Advertisement