Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet DVD Lens Cleaner

Options
  • 31-07-2004 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

Dunno what I was thinking but this was initially just a reply!
    This is my third posting on this - without joy.

There are apparently such things as wet DVD lens cleaners which seem to do the job (far better than the brush cleaners!) They seem hard to get in the US (mail order only by the looks of it). Practically impossible to get here (ebay only) - I didn't bother with Amazon 'coz it was a 3rd party vendor - who give a choice of 50 states (or Canada) if I lived in The American Virgin Islands or Samoa I was probably still ****ed!

Does anyone know a buyer here for anyone who could sell this?

I'd gladly pay €20 for one. (inc VAT). Some sites on the web seem to sell them for just $7. There is money to be made if peats, maplin, komplette. etc. get up of their arses!

That said there is strictly the danger that they make a 200% markup out of me and are stuck with 9,999 units :-)

Anyone agree they'd like to see this product on the market? - The bonus would be if you actually know some one who can do it?

Advertisement