Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink

Options
  • 31-07-2004 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey kids wats up?
    who was drinkin at the last disco and who got caught?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

hey kids wats up?
    who was drinkin at the last disco and who got caught?

didnt see anyone drinking, or getting caught.

what i did see was Irwin, smiley Niall and Elaine outside EATING A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!
    exciting times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That was session 1, and neil threatned bans to anyone giving names. Not sure if that included asking, but I'd edit if I were you

you what?
    what the hell are you talking about?

I was talking to davethetrucker Aoibheann, sorry if it was misunderstood

Raphael wrote:
    I was talking to davethetrucker Aoibheann, sorry if it was misunderstood

nah i'm just easily confused. especially when i'm not awake long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The concept of students beign expelled for drinking was mentioned in a previous thread, and Neil (crash_000, one of the mods of the board) said that anyone giving names or particulars would be banned. I'd say he would extend this to bragging about how cool you think you are for getting drunk at the last disco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

No no, people were caught drinking at the last disco this year too. But I refuse to give out names as it was a rather awkward situation for everyone involved. Don't mention names now anyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

people were drinkin i defo know that but if therse r.a's lookin at this we prob shouldnt talk bout it. like 3ppl got caught and 10 of a differnt group didnt get caught at all. i think they were ratted up but i wont say by who because im not 100% certain if she did rat or just allmost ratted.

people were drinkin i defo know that but if therse r.a's lookin at this we prob shouldnt talk bout it. like 3ppl got caught and 10 of a differnt group didnt get caught at all. i think they were ratted up but i wont say by who because im not 100% certain if she did rat or just allmost ratted.
    Please just go away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

You do realise that the office looks at this board regularly, to the point which Colm came around to the CA lab to tell us all to log off the board etc... wonder if they realised that boards has the invisible mode.

And really, this is the stuff of PMs or whatever, it's not a topic for open discussion.

• Advertisement

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    You do realise that the office looks at this board regularly
    On the last day of CTYI 2003, as I was signing out, the woman in the office who was marking people off the list asked me if I was "the guy with the Dilbert avatar". Now obviously, I'm slightly easier to track down than most, but simply by reading a few threads, you could pin down most of the users here

So how about we don't start bragging about how many rules were broken? I doubt it would look good if you try to become a RA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nick_kool

wat if i do wish to say who it was, i kno who and i don't think they wood care and they wood not be bragging? cood i say who it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

nick_kool wrote:
    wat if i do wish to say who it was, i kno who and i don't think they wood care and they wood not be bragging? cood i say who it was?
    Coo! Coo! Coo!

nick_kool wrote:
    Translated, for the sanity of everyone else, and so that I can respond to it properly
    nick_kool wrote:
    what if I do wish to say who it was, I know who it was, and I so not think they would mind if I was to tell the management about how they broke the rules, and exclude them from all possible future activities related to CTYI? Could I say who it was?
    See, you don't "think they wood care", but you don't know if they would care. I'm sure one of the Legal Studies students can explain the concept of defamation of character a lot better than I can, so I'll simply say "You're assuming: Assumption is the mother of all fuckups"

It's best to err on the side of caution on this kind of issue

And for the love of god, spell properly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

It's best to err on the side of caution on this kind of issue

And for the love of god, spell properly

unfortunately i agree with barry there...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If i knew how the fuck to close threads using VBB3 i would. as it is, just stop. Got it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

nick_kool wrote:

Quite simply no. Keep it for PMs and don't bring this up again. Whether the people wanna mention it or not - this is not the place for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement