Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for a band showcase website

Options
  • 31-07-2004 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've been running an idea around in my head for a while now and just wanted to see what you all think, basically what i was thinking of doing was building a site with a details of unsigned Irish bands, now i know there are a few sites like this already but sure the way i look at it the more the merrier. There would be gig dates and some info about each band, also links to their sites (assuming they have a site that is) there would be no charge for the service and if there was a great demand for the service then i could buy dedicated webspace for the project, it's more of a hobby than anything else and to be honest, i've been to a good few garagelands gigs where the bands playing were about a million times better than the tripe that's played in the charts so i think its only fair that these should be given some kind of wider coverage.

Lets know what you think.

Al

Comments

Advertisement