Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is the IGN Tribes server passworded all day ??

Options
  • 26-03-2000 2:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Have being tryign to have a game of tribes on IGN only some moran set a password and quit without removing it....

Why do muppets get the admin code ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Yes, I noticed this too. Cloud should give someone who still play tribes the password i.e. me wink.gif. I'm serious, it'd come in handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

9pm - Server still passworded. I tought this was a public server !

Yes Chubby, the ppl with the admin code at the moment should be placed under carefull consideration. This kind of ignorace by the person who enabled the password and just walked away leaveing it is really not on.

I suspect this CCC posse.

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 26-03-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

i noticed to and im very angry (you get the idea)

or am i just a nutter?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

bubbles can you bring this to Clouds attention. This is a public server it is NOT acceptible to password it at all. If you want to play a clan game then announce it here and use admin to kick any idiots who wont leave. If someone it is locking this server with passwords, their admins will be IMMEDIATELY revoked.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Monday 7.45pm and the password is still up... Grrrr

Ta DeV, I'll mail cloud later !!!!

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 27-03-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

3 days later and just noticed this now, you should have mailed me smile.gif

Restarted server and am asking the two guys with the code (the German lads and the Irish Tribes team).

J.
    --

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Would have cloud, but I was rushing out the door to the states.

Tom.

Advertisement