Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Quotes (and lots of 'em!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

buffalo wrote:
    hey, I know I saw tentacles!
    eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    thats ****ing disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

max, you have no idea how insulted i am you forgot
    me (every time a revolving door was encountered): what IS this? some sort of SHAM?? (in worst irish accent imaginable)
    that cuts me deep

Lake : chant of fertile sex
    *wink wink nudge nudge*

stephen: boi

muireann: it's SOOOOO good
    and everything else you quoted
    "shut up aoibhean"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Hmmm. I know she is gonna kill me if she reads this but 1 of Dearbhailes many quotes (Cough cough)

Dearbhaile:"Im always breaking my elbow over u joyce"
    God i just cant think of them now!hot dang!and there is a few. She has a dirty mind with all her accidently sexual quotes.Ill edit it as they come to mind if i can bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Ford ya tool! Thats all wrong! it went like this,
    D was holdin the door for J, and her elbow was gettin sore but J took his time anyway. After they were both safely tru the door, D says: (wait for it)
    "Joycey my elbow is sore from pleasing you, and you never do anything for me"
    QUALITY!
    (i cant remember the others either tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spoons!

qoutes eh..........k, heres what I recall from writing for life session1(the more gloriouslya nd viciously sarcastic session).

Alex: The only difference between us and animals is that we have shiny shoes.

Will:Och! Me willy! She bites! (followed by).............
    Marianne/gollum:mmm, my precious!

Roe: Will get your head out of your arse! (said about once evry couple of mins for the entire course)

Alan: Bomber was cycling away-running as fast as he could. We had clothes, they had knives-this was bad news. Especially for us!

Alex: (once fionn announces hes goin to the botanic gardens) I hope you get eaten by a flower.........and then you die!

Sarah(Barbie): Trojan....T-E-R...oops!

Janet: SHINY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

i cant believe nobodys mentioned that conversation with deirdre that went something like this:
    Deirdre: yeah irwin's so tall, his feet stick out the end of the bed
    RA group: how do you know?
    Deirdre: because i was in bed with him the other day!
    Me and Anne: oo-er deirdre!
    Deirdre: oh crap, i didnt mean that!

and of course pretty much every conversation with dermo began with
    "hey bitches, give me some food!"

i know giblets were mentioned before but i gotta write about the first time i heard it. i was innocently talking to dee and irwin when dee tryed to tickle irwin and he jumped away shouting "ah my giblets!!"
    oh another irwin one: when being asked why his back hurt : "afflictions of the vertically-unchallenged"

and of course me and anne's quotes:
    Jaysus Anto!
    Freaky Disco!/Funky Donkey!
    Oo-er!

and all the quotes anne and shane have put down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Casey: Hold on, has anyone else noticed that Colm is wearing a garter....Over his jeans??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wolfhound

Jim: If you eat polos do you get a hole in your stomach?

Jack: Thats a fork!

Jane: me and cathal arent going out!
    Conor: yes your tounges just slip into place sometimes.

Jane: Ill stick my foot so far up your ass youll have athletes foot on your tounge!

everyone: ill- inn-your-endo!

Aisling: my dad used to be a gynocoligist. When i asked where babies came from he said "Come with me to work and ill show you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Whilst playing a word-association game...
    Ulton: Okay Gwen, road

Gwen : Um........... Traveller

Michael & I laugh.

Gwen : I didn't mean it like that ASSHOLE

Aoife : His legs are really toned...

And in relation to 'earums'...
    Michael : And you could make a giant earum for your head
    Me : Wouldn't that just be a hat?

Quote from someone: 'I mean he's nice and all but he's sooo short, how would we work as a couple. I mean, maybe if I was on my knees... Oh wait...'

Lauren : I don't know what that star is. It might have something to do with Communist China? (in relation to Che Guevara's hat)

John Bowler : GET OFF MY FOOT!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Anne: you interrupted my train of thought!
    Me: train? its really more like a pogo stick of thought
    Niall K: *looking sad* i want a pogo stick...
    about a week later someone says something about bouncing around and niall goes quiet
    Anne: still thinking about that pogo stick niall?
    Niall K: i just really want one!

Me+Anne: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Gigantis!

Dermo: Go home commuter boy!

while minding our own business, quietly purchasing hob nobs and jolt in spar
    Weird guy behind the counter: Hello there anne. you're very bubbly arent you?

"Angie" and "Spoons" (in a Cockney accent): Sock it to em... wiv a penknife!

Marine Biology quotes
    Thomas: so, ehhh, sea otters... ehh, they live in, ehhh...
    Me: ok so they live in holes in the ground called holts. ehhh...
    Thomas: and they have 3 or 4 babies a year... i think...
    *silence*
    Me: so in conclusion, hurrah for sea otters!
    *the class cheers*

Fionn: did you hear there was this island that kept sinking and then itd come back to the surface for a while and people kept trying to settle on it but it was really funny because itd just sink again and theyd all die!

Ciaran (in front of the government visitors): so... um nudibrachs are basically slugs. but theyre pretty colours so theyre a bit better.
    Carmel (shouts from across the room): and theyre hermaphrodites!
    Ciaran : and they live on the sea bottom but ehhh some of them can go for a bit of a swim around
    Carmel: dont forget to mention theyre hermaphrodites though!!

Fionn: did you hear about that exploding whale that they were just gonna pull the harpoon out of it and it exploded and there was whale guts and stuff everywhere? it was so cool!

Fionn: i want to microwave puss in boots, hes great!

Fionn (to thomas): shut up you big leprechaun bastard!
    Thomas: how can i be a BIG leprechaun bastard?
    Fionn: just shut up!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

-the IR class discusses adult film in study-

IR student 1: so what could we rename mean girls as?
    matthew: how about 'spleen girls'. it could be about a doctor
    *TA looks on in bewilderment*
    Matthew: ooh yeah, that heart feels goooood, harder, yeah
    *in walks colm*
    aoife: hahaha, spleen girls... doctor and a heart... hahahaha
    colm: WTF AREN'T YOU GUYS WORKING?

(if anyone knows a more precise version of this conversation, please post it.)

Seán O'Mahoney (Shower Killer) -
    Why would you touch someones neck if you weren't going to have sex with them?

Also
    in the middle of class -
    Puts up hand and asks What is Going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

" i've quoted startreck, lord of the rings and monty python. i've become everthing i despise"-ian

"so what did you do at the botanic gardens"- john/dave
    "ran around, picked flowers, rolled down hills, went squirrle hunting."-me
    "oh, "squirrle hunting" is that what they call it these days?"-j/d
    "no, really...and he got a picture of it."-me

"sponge bob is a trip to begain with..but THIS is a BAD ACID TRIP"- my comments on sponge bob in irish

"ewwww. thats nasty. he must be a vampire or......ewwwww"- a frequent comment about the state of my neck
    hahaha my 69th post haha ;)

ive just remembered a good one.

Aonghus:Guy,didya hear,gearoids going out with the cleavage.
    Me:hey,caitlin,didya hear aonghus' new nickname for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Oh yeah, in Japanese one day we were supposed to be writing sentences about a picture on the board which looked like this:
    mandb.jpg
    "Michael is 28. Barbara is 11. Michael is going to be arrested for statutory rape." ~ Aonghus (I think) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Indeed that was me...Then there was the sperm saddle......

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

*headdesk* Not the sperm saddle! I was in the very happy state of having forgotten all about it. Until now ><

"track them down and shoot them...... shoot them slowly"- i think this was about the whole magical goat game

" then the prince played with his cucumber to see what jiggled"- a taste of dermo's fairy tale invloving b&d, "magic faries', globtrobs, amsterdam, melons and well other things

(while stareing intently at a spoon)"you know what we should do?"- one member of the night that didn't happen 7
    "what?"- the remaining 6
    " we shoulg go in and attack gareth with spoons while chanting 'kalleba"

"nooooooo!"-me
    "what happened?"-jen
    " my pen just rolled out the window!?!F*CK"-me

"holly stop stareing out the window"-fiachra
    "oh sorry. it's just that there are naked peole across the way"-me
    "WHAT!?!?"-rest of class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Caoimhe wrote:

That could have been Dave. Dave's not weird, he just knows everything about everyone at CTYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

(while stareing intently at a spoon)"you know what we should do?"- one member of the night that didn't happen 7
    "what?"- the remaining 6
    " we shoulg go in and attack gareth with spoons while chanting 'kalleba"
    hahahaha!!! I mean, *ahem* that never happened.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

article6 wrote:
    That could have been Dave. Dave's not weird, he just knows everything about everyone at CTYI.

Dave rocks! Him and I used to have many long rants about the spitalians/sportalians/sportugalitarians and he found the names for them quite hilarious and every time after that specific conversation, he would just smirk and laugh to himself while serving me. Good times.

Speaking of sportalians...

Vincenzo (or Ricardo, can't remeber which, someone correct me): I have the biggest balls in all of Italy!

Cassidy Vail: Yeah? Well I have the biggest penis in all of america!

... And ensuing conversations with John Paul Holly Aising Dee KC Liam Meghan and Jesse.

Hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Actually there's a sportugalitarian quote which I don't think any of the students heard, but it happened during the second disco of session 2. One of said sportugalitarians was trying to get in, so that he could get a date for his friend.

We couldn't let him in, but we offered Brona for his friend, but he said he wanted a different girl.

We offered Christine, but no, he wanted a different girl.

We offered Fionnuala, but still no.

Then I was offered - he looked a little flustered, then said "you wann-a f**k with my friend?"

Fin. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Caoimhe wrote:

[QUOTE}

GOOD GOD how could I've forgotten that??? That wasn't one of the greatest examples of the excellence of randomosity. I was quite scared to go into Spar for the next few days. :D And I was buying a Black Ringbind folder not hobnobs and Jolt in fact that was one of the wierdest things about it

That could have been Dave. Dave's not weird, he just knows everything about everyone at CTYI. No I don't think it was unless he's the guy who works behind the countr there you know the dude with the wierd hair and piercings etc.

SPAR MAN DAVE ROCKS!!!
    he signed my notebook and tried to get us jolt!

vincenzo: biggest dick
    ricardo:biggest balls
    god they were entertaining in their drunken ways
    i think i threw a roll at them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

No I don't think it was unless he's the guy who works behind the countr there you know the dude with the wierd hair and piercings etc.

Oh, you can be sure it's him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

I can't be bothered go through all the posts so it may have been said already but the best quote I heard was our RA niallk say " lads all food that you order in has to go through me first"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'd forgotten that!

hm,maybe thats why i got sick at the party on the night of the m.c auditions.
    too much faeces does not a good meal make.

hey ive remembered one.
    me and aonghus steal Bish's viking helmet at lights out and open our door 3 seconds later and enact the following from monthy python and the holy grail:

Me:why not take a holiday in Sweden this year?
    Aonghus:See the lovely lakes...
    Me:..and many small furry animals.
    Aonghus:Like the Moose!
    Me:My sister was bitten by a moose once...
    Aonghus:...she was carving her initials on the moose...
    Me:...with a sharpened toothbrush...
    Aonghus:...that was given to her by a finnis ortodon...
    Bish:How did ye make that up so fast?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

aah guy, you rock, you know that?

anyway, a quote;

............ right, i'll get back to you on that one. i do know some!!! they're in here somewhere.........

Advertisement