Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Quotes (and lots of 'em!)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

*cogh,cough,hint,hint*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

That was funny, and then the psycho TA yelled at him on his way out. Remember Kevan's message?

Kevan's message? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

"If we annoy our TA enough do you think her head will explode?"

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I once had a phrasebook containing the phrase
    "Excuse me sir, I need to use your belt as a tournique to stop my arm/leg bleeding"
    can't rememeber what language it was though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i cant remember if i posted this or if anyone else did. But Jason (oh i'll use this bleach just cuz its blue it got to be hair dye) asked an Italien "do you think in English?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Fíachra's whole mistaking-Ghandi-for-a-paedophile episode, that was pure class. It was so random, I mean, how do you make THAT mistake?! (in philosophy class)
    I say Bish and Jen should invite eveyone to their place, we can all bring our own spoons, and we can wait till G's sleeping...

That'd sound so bad to anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about... And to anyone who does, I s'pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Holly: EEeeeewwwwwwwwwww Slober

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

I say Bish and Jen should invite eveyone to their place, we can all bring our own spoons, and we can wait till G's sleeping...
    you wern't there sudo- vegan.....
    you can't hold the power of the SPOOOOONNNNNN

:::yes EWWWWWWW slober:::

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Is Jenny Lorigan here? She had like 10 pages of uberific quotes. Also to anyone who was in philosphy there is a Philosophy forum on the boards here if any of ye are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

quotes from yesterday's reunion:

Colm: what have I missed?
    Me: Leo was penetrating Mario

Aidan(on phone): oh, shít! she hung up about half an hour ago

Leo:Fúck! there's the national art gallery again!!!......where those parliment buildings always there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Also from yesterday:

Darran(after being told about someone else misspelling a digit): Misspelling digits? Thats like spelling eighteen 1-8. oh.......

Me:Your birthday has to be after August 1888....(everyone looks at me and laughs)Oh f*ck, I'm not awake yet.
    (that sort of mistake happened so many times yesterday, I was not awake properly, ok guys?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

CTYI is well finished, but certain RAs haven't stopped saying the silliest things.

"Did they say the sexy female fitness instructor was a woman?"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_smart

dag nammit brian does everything i say have to end up on this forum!?? im going to get you back you know......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

You're pretty much asking for it with the whole "me jen me smart" thing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Also from yesterday:

Darran(after being told about someone else misspelling a digit): Misspelling digits? Thats like spelling eighteen 1-8. oh.......

Do you tell everyone about that, Colm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I think someone else told me. but maybe not. I just remember hearing it, and mentioning it to Darran. who then proceeded to say what I quoted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I told about 3 people. (wow, lucky you cant misspell it on a computer.)

Advertisement