Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can see my house from here

Options
  • 02-04-2000 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

pretty decent game, doesnt derserve the lack of interest it gets all the time on a nonstop basis

biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Damn newbies. smile.gif The Tribes scene was kickin, but it's almost a year and a half since it first came out now. Plus the whole hud/scripting/skiing etc stuff put a lot of the old guard (like myself) off the game.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Pikachu

Yah once we all kicked those EM freaks out of the scene it really took off for a bit.. but as part of EM plan to destroy the game - they released some seriously damaging scripts into the tribes envorment causing widespread destruction of the game.

They shall perish in Tribes 2.. I swear upon it.

smile.gif

Heh, I think the most damaging thing ever released into the tribes environment was YOU bubbles.. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

lol,
    Busted Bubbles,

or is all this old stufff and im just
    waaaaaaaay behind?

still, lmao@A.........

Yes, olllld stuff. smile.gif Have a read back through this board back to the old days. wink.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement

Yeah - I was in EM for a bit Teeth and look at the damage EM did ! but i was smart and quit EM early so my name wasn't blackened like the rest of EM's smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Its ok Teeth, I forgive you, Cranky forgives you, and Tool forgives you.

Your wounds will heal in time, and by then everyone will forgive you.

smile.gif

haha yeah **** off biatch! smile.gif

D.

See - that was the kind of abuse the EM crowd gave on the servers. Its shocking.. I was ashamed to be Irish when EM where on the servers

smile.gif

Advertisement