Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

this is like a death sentence...

• 08-06-2001 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Esat are letting me hang tonight... in about ten mins, well it feels like that anyway, i'm one of the 'over-users' of a 'no-limits' service... well, goodbye cruel world, and a big greet to ireland offline for their support. /me will fuxx0r esat soon... (EOF)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Once again to another abuser HA HA HA HA TAKE IT !!!!!!

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Lump = muppet.

The so-called "abusers" were just using the service within the terms in which it was offered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

*yawn*

I agree, I was only trying to get a rise out of ya, which I did. If I had been kicked off, I would have considered taking legal action seriously. They cant kick you off an unlimited service with out giving some kind or prior warning, the 3 hour thingy was never implemented and that was all they did. Go sue esat I say. Sue them for a lease line to your house smile.gif or any house you every live in wink.gif

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nah, they were well within their rights because the contract you sign when you sign up for SNL states that they can change the service whenever they want if they give a month's notice ... which they did, the ba$tards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

so has anyone found a good replacement for it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sixpack's little hat:
    so has anyone found a good replacement for it yet?</font>

This ... if it works out and actually goes ahead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

esat classed abusers as ppl who used the net over 60hours a month ,thats not much only about 2hours a nite i am so glad i got my cable modem cus i had no limits and i used it about 85hours a month now i have cable i use it about 115+hours a month ......Damm i need a life

No, it was people who used the service more than 75 hours a week.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lump:
    No, it was people who used the service more than 75 hours a week.

John
    </font>
    You muppet, esat was kicking people off for using more than 75hours a month. And it's meant to be "no limits".

• Advertisement

I meant to say people who were using it more than 75 hours a month.

And please don't call me a muppet.

John

Advertisement