Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit Question

Options
  • 26-05-2000 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Howdy,
    If any of ye have played the various mods on different servers on the net, and have seen the 'Guided Missle' lark........how does one go about locking onto a target......nnnggghh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Loads of different mods have differnet rockets. Yes in some of them the rockets lock on, but they arn't the strongest weapon, and slow.

There is a mod which i can't think of the name where u buy a dedicated rocket launcher, and then u go to a inv station and buy one of a various amouse of rockets, load it, and fire and you have complete control over it. Great for accross level bombarding, and some of them are BIG !! smile.gif

great fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Yeah theres some good weapons mods out there but a few lemons aswell. Worst I've seen is an instantanious mod where you can repair things instantly....which in fairness isn't too bad.....but the bad/sad side is...and this happened to me... when you're a Behemoth (uber-heavy armour) loaded to the gills ....and after trudging half way over to their base to get blown away by ONE shot of a blaster (!). In fairness....weaakest gun altered so one direct hit will kill ANYONE...**** . Ya gotta love that Tactical Nuke though....MMmmmm mushroom cloud aagggghh smile.gif

Advertisement