Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Kev, firstly that has absolutely ****ing nothing to do with this stupid ****ing thread of yours

Seconldy, those aren't funny, aren't original, and are really obvious

What I'm trying to say is let the damn thread die, and grow a brain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

What do you mean let it die? It was only like 5th down the list. And I put it on this thread because people were posting vids. on here a while ago (that, and I forgot about the somewhat more appropriate internet cartoons thread). I never siad it wasn't obvious or original. I just thought it was funny and if my attempt to bring a little fun into people's lives somehow offended you/hurt you/annoyed you/denied your human rights then I'm sorry. :D

It was just a freakin' post. Don't tear me apart for it. It's not as though it was insulting, degrading or obnoxious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

What do you mean let it die? It was only like 5th down the list. And I put it on this thread because people were posting vids. on here a while ago (that, and I forgot about the somewhat more appropriate internet cartoons thread). I never siad it wasn't obvious or original. I just thought it was funny and if my attempt to bring a little fun into people's lives somehow offended you/hurt you/annoyed you/denied your human rights then I'm sorry. :D

It was just a freakin' post. Don't tear me apart for it. It's not as though it was insulting, degrading or obnoxious.

What he means is that no-one's posting on this subject, and thus the thread has become obsolete, start a new thread for a new topic....

Advertisement