Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Kevin, if I were you, I'd never go to another reunion.... ever.
    But yeah, Full Metal Jacket.... mmmmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Why not? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

maybe not be a cradle snatcher? :D

stick to people your own age scum
    scum is a bit harsh isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

maybe not be a cradle snatcher? :D

stick to people your own age scum
    Been away for a few days - missed this argument. Brayden Refined Ringer cop on no one cares and i dont want to have to give out to any more people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

chill out

• Advertisement

... ?

SeanOM wrote:
    scum is a bit harsh isn't it

Very very harsh. I'm sorry if i offended you Seán. you know i'm only buzzin.

If you cant get arrested for it go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Why not? :confused:

Firstly, you threatened to beat the mod up. He's bigger than you. His friends are quite possibly bigger than your friends. Secondly, nosmo is threatening to skull**** you. He is also bigger than you. Skull****ing is very painful and leaves permanent damage, or so I hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

this thread is about love, you poor violent hormonal creatures, not about who can threaten to skull**** who the hardest.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The best kind of love!!! :p

• Advertisement

:Rolleyes:

Chill winston, chill all you, you're all my mini winstons.....

WHY ARENT THE ****ING CAO RESULTS OUT YET?!?

anyway the above sentence may explain this odd post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Just getting this thread back on the first page.

My baby needs attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

not impressed col, i even hv the same name as u.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

ah now, of course you go without saying.

i guessed that, just checkin. oh btw, you love me in the most un-homosexual way alrite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Well... now that you mention it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

colm you legend, you love sick legend. here's the story, we'll both beg,borrow and steal enough mone for a one way ticket to america. i'll get in your bag and we'll both head over to see the ladies. its worth a go
    hey, can i get in on that? i wouldnt mind getting there to see a certain stupid american.......and im small, so ill fit in a little bag........ill even supply the bag, if it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Naeny

dis is sinead, id just like to say to all of those fellas who were discussin me and hu I met, thanx, i lov to no that people are talkin bout me! NOT! I dont really care bout most of the stuff, but emmet id just like to say thanx bout pointin out the age difference between me and sean and how 'knacker' it is! its really none of your business! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ll=llannah wrote:
    you know, this thread could have very dangerous consequences. all of this i love blank and blank loves blank and blank is getting on a plane for loving from blank... i mean, the love to people and things and ctyi in general is fine, but... what is this turning into, How to Propose Over the Internet?! really people. teenage love is dangerous, children, dangerous.
    She tried to warn you. Fools

I no aren't they, like seriously, just because i prefer older guys doesnt mean im a slut r anything, its not as if im easy and will do anything! And i was just tlkin to them earlier today at the dublin reunion! Ah well im not actually that mad, well maybe just a bit at emmet cus he said the worst bout me!

• Advertisement

Naeny wrote:
    doesnt mean im a slut r anything, its not as if im easy and will do anything!

and to think i gave you my coat and all, and for what? NOTHING!

Ye im not that mad, its just like wot the f*** is the problem with me meetin older guys? and anyway you were like 'Stop the pedos' Thanx

Naeny wrote:
    and anyway you were like 'Stop the pedos' Thanx

No bother sinead, any time

Ha ha, oh ye thanx for your coat by the way! This is a gud thread actually, but unfortunatly * tear* i didnt fall in lov at CTYI! So i cant write in big capital letters how much i lov them like you did for suzy *Ahh* ;)

haha *no comment*

Wots with that thing that is always on the bottom of your msgs which Cuan wrote bout how he still lovs Deirdre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

colm you legend, you love sick legend. here's the story, we'll both beg,borrow and steal enough mone for a one way ticket to america. i'll get in your bag and we'll both head over to see the ladies. its worth a go

I had that idea last year. It's worth it!

Wait, hang on, how many guys on this board are still with their americans?

Naeny wrote:
    Wots with that thing that is always on the bottom of your msgs which Cuan wrote bout how he still lovs Deirdre?

haha its cuans tru fellings about deirdre, it was on boards for a while til he deleted it, but i hv it saved there

Naeny wrote:
    ..... but emmet id just like to say thanx bout pointin out the age difference between me and sean and how 'knacker' it is! its really none of your business! :(

true but i did take back what i said in a later post. Nothin wrong with you meetin sean. Go at it like rabbits for all i care :D .

but you wouldn't, you see.

It's not knacker, its just different ;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Back to the original point of the message - I love Tim! He's brillers

Advertisement