Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

dont worry, he wasnt a real mate. and i asked him first, and he said yes. then he punched me the day after i did it, so there was a fight ect...
    anyway, long story short, he never forgave me, and i had forgiven him so i ended up not tryin anymore.
    ps. I do agree with 'bros before hos'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I don't hate the past. Some of my best memories happened in the past. (Vote me for US President in about 20 years) :p I just hate the dickhead I was then. You of all people should know what I was like Bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I don't hate you though, and I didn't hate you then. I didn't see eye to eye with you but hating yourself i fairly pointless... just laugh about it.

This post brought to you by 100% drunk Bob who just got home from celebrating 6th year being a fortnight old... go go responsibility. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

c'mon, who hasn't done unholy things to a friend's sister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Do you ever get that feeling where you just can't be sad? Were you can't help being happy and cheerful and helpful :D ? It's a good feeling until it goes.
    If you've ever felt that way please share it with us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Do you ever get that feeling where you just can't be sad? Were you can't help being happy and cheerful and helpful :D ? It's a good feeling until it goes.
    If you've ever felt that way please share it with us.
    Yes. It's called Prozac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Feeling the shockwave of the gun 10 metres away from you firing (and thinking about how screwed you would've been if you hadn't been wearing double hearing protection), and seeing the explosion 2 kilometers away 15 seconds later caused a similar feeling in me

Apathy is the best feelin you can experience. Seriously.
    No it isn't you stupid bitch. Come back when you know what you're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    I was going to write a response about how apathy is bad, involving the words "UN", "Sudan", and "massacre", but instead I'll just say that Aonghus's response was rather vicious and uncalled for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:

Fúckin tard, your a right big man callin girls names arent ya? Thats way uncalled for, if ya dont get banned for that its a fúckin joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Agreed with the last two. that was completely uncalled for.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Raphael wrote:

this is the perfect oppurtunity to take advantage of the still relativley new "bad reputation function"

i mean, take it easy aonghus ffs

ColHol wrote:
    your a right big man callin girls names arent ya?

The fact that she's a girl is none of my concern. The matter at hand is that she's ignorant, and doesn't know what the fúck she's talking about, and so, shouldn't have posted in the first place. An error she has since rectified. Good Girl

Raphael wrote:
    The fact that she's a girl is none of my concern. The matter at hand is that she's ignorant, and doesn't know what the fúck she's talking about, and so, shouldn't have posted in the first place. An error she has since rectified. Good Girl

Ok, the matter at hand is that you started flinging abuse at this person for one comment. What she said doesnt matter, it did NOT give you the right to insult her. End of.

Raphael wrote:
    the matter at hand is that ur a fúckin dickhead, stuck up ur own ****in arsé, get out of ur bubble and get a fúckin life loser, what the **** are ya tryin to prove my spoutin abuse at girls on boards? would ya do it in the real world? Thát was fúckin low and you know it, and others have been banned for way less, so cop the fúck on and learn that other ppl have other opinions and most of all grow the fúck up

And thats where our beliefs differ. I felt what she said to be so cardinally stupid, that it deserved the abuse.

And while we're on the topic of sleep, I'm going to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ColHol wrote:
    the matter at hand is that ur a fúckin dickhead, stuck up ur own ****in arsé, get out of ur bubble and get a fúckin life loser, what the **** are ya tryin to prove my spoutin abuse at girls on boards? would ya do it in the real world? Thát was fúckin low and you know it, and others have been banned for way less, so cop the fúck on and learn that other ppl have other opinions and most of all grow the fúck up
    The problem is not that it was a girl.
    Girls are perfectly capable of looking after themselves. The only problem there is with girls and fighting is physical fighting, which this is NOT, so it makes no difference if it's a girl or a guy, alright?

Both of you grow up, that was random insulting too, ColHol.

ColHol: I'm trying to get it into the girls head that apathy is the worst ****ing feeling in the world. Thats not a matter of opinion, thats a ****ing fact. I would do the same thing to anyone in the real world as well. Now if you'll excuse me, I think arguing with you is killing braincells. As mentioned, I'm going to bed

Also, I'd like to note the distinct abcence of Gummybearz, and her post. That to me implies that she knows full well how stupid the post was. G'night all

agreed on that. no point in retorting with insults. two wrongs dont make a right and all that.....

Raphael wrote:

Also, I'd like to note the distinct abcence of Gummybearz, and her post. That to me implies that she knows full well how stupid the post was. G'night all

Stop digging, Aonghus. You know as well as we do that your comments were way out of order.

• Advertisement

The problem is not that it was a girl.
    Girls are perfectly capable of looking after themselves. The only problem there is with girls and fighting is physical fighting, which this is NOT, so it makes no difference if it's a girl or a guy, alright?

Random insulting? Rya sayin he didnt deserve it? the girl said one perfectly valid comment and all of a sudden shes a stupid bitch? if you think he was in the right i would love to kno how?

ColHol wrote:
    Random insulting? Rya sayin he didnt deserve it? the girl said one perfectly valid comment and all of a sudden shes a stupid bitch? if you think he was in the right i would love to kno how?

Whether he deserves it or not is not the issue here.
    This is a public board where the wishes of the other members should be respected.
    Aonghus was completely in the wrong, but dont lower yourself to that standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ColHol wrote:
    I don't think he was in the right, no, but it doesn't make what you said right.
    Did you read what Aoibheann said? 2 wrongs don't make a right, insulting him back is going to achieve nothing but making you look like an idiot with a temper, possibly starting a flamewar and therefore getting the thread locked, like an irritatingly large portion of the threads around here.

Whether he deserves it or not is not the issue here.
    This is a public board where the wishes of the other members should be respected.
    Aonghus was completely in the wrong, but dont lower yourself to that standard.

Fine fine

ColHol wrote:
    Fine fine

Thanks.

Did you read what Aoibheann said? 2 wrongs don't make a right, insulting him back is going to achieve nothing but making you look like an idiot with a temper, possibly starting a flamewar and therefore getting the thread locked, like an irritatingly large portion of the threads around here.

jus remember he's the one callin a 13 yr old girl ''a stupid bitch'' and seeing nothing wrong wit it

yes, the last thing we need is another flamewar. the atmosphere around this place is tense enough at the moment.

ColHol wrote:
    jus remember he's the one callin a 13 yr old girl ''a stupid bitch'' and seeing nothing wrong wit it

we all know that, and we thought it was as bad as you did. However we did not resort to name calling. No point in lowering yourself, like I said already. It won't help anyone if you do.

we all know that, and we thought it was as bad as you did. However we did not resort to name calling. No point in lowering yourself, like I said already. It won't help anyone if you do.

I kno what will tho

*eyes up baseball bat in the corner*

• Advertisement

ColHol wrote:
    I kno what will tho

*eyes up baseball bat in the corner*

:D

Thats the spirit...doing something constructive like playing baseball! ;)

Advertisement