Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i problem

Options
  • 01-08-2004 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

My phone has stopped ringing or vibrating when theres an incoming call. The profiles are correct and are active. If you browse the ring tones you get no sound, even though sound is on and at max volume. But you do hear the startup sounds and keypress beeps? I have reset the phone to factory defaults, didn't fix the problem. Any ideas? Is it shagged? Should I bring it somewhere to be repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

This happened to my 6310i also before and the front cover had to be replaced as the speaker for the ringtones is located inside it. Lucky it was still under a year old. Bring the phone to your nearest nokia centre and they'll sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

center15 wrote:
    This happened to my 6310i also before and the front cover had to be replaced as the speaker for the ringtones is located inside it. Lucky it was still under a year old. Bring the phone to your nearest nokia centre and they'll sort it.

OK thats good news then. Mines not under warranty so I wonder how much it will cost. Is the Vibration Alert in that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

richardo i think i have a few bits n bobs i have from a 6310 like vib motor and speakers.....have afew from couple of phone so your more than welcome to have them...im in southside of dublin....the parts are just lying there better off to goto some use for someone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

mad m wrote:
    richardo i think i have a few bits n bobs i have from a 6310 like vib motor and speakers.....have afew from couple of phone so your more than welcome to have them...im in southside of dublin....the parts are just lying there better off to goto some use for someone...

Thats much appreciated. I'll PM you with some contact details so we can touch base.

Advertisement