Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the DJ stole my cd

Options
  • 01-08-2004 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

i asked him and he said he gave it to an RA, but he wouldn't say which one.

it's a homemade compilation cd with the words summer 04 written on it and a scribbley tracklisting around the side.

it's of IMMENSE sentimental value (it was made for me) and i would MUCH appreciate it if any of the RAs are in possession of it, if they'd PM me.

thanks lots

Ana

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

In my role as the RA who picks up all the stuff left lying around, I have it, together with another CD that nobody claimed. PM me your address and I'll post it out to you. Or if you live near DCU I can drop it into the office for collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'd like to claim that other CD bish....what is it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

if you could drop it into the site office that'd be great, cuz my dad works in dcu, so i'lll get him to pick it up. thanks SO much.

if you could drop it into the site office that'd be great, cuz my dad works in dcu, so i'lll get him to pick it up. thanks SO much.

No worries - I should be there on Tuesday. I 'borrowed' a laptop that I really should give back! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Awww, another happy ending...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

That other cd wouldn't happen to be a Damien Rice compilation thingy would it? Cos I think I forgot that in CTYI.... And it's also of immense sentimental value, so please say you have it!

No sorry, it's an official CD, in a gray and pink cover. But if anyone's missing anything, try ringing the office - there was a crate full of stuff still there when we left.

That other cd wouldn't happen to be a Damien Rice compilation thingy would it? Cos I think I forgot that in CTYI.... And it's also of immense sentimental value, so please say you have it!
    wouldja look at us, with our cds of immense sentimental value.... man do we rock

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

i actually left two teddies in my room!!! would there be any chance of me getting them back? ive had one of them for like 8 years, it means a lot to me! xxx meeka

meeka wrote:
    i actually left two teddies in my room!!! would there be any chance of me getting them back? ive had one of them for like 8 years, it means a lot to me! xxx meeka
    buffalo wrote:
    But if anyone's missing anything, try ringing the office - there was a crate full of stuff still there when we left.

Yeah, as above.

• Advertisement

It's in the office now, ready for collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

grr stupid office didnt hav my recharger.... grrr gotta check with the res office *grumbles some more in a pathetic, i'm-searching-for-a-scapegoat-for-my-own-forgetfulness way*

meeka wrote:

There was some pig/sheep type thing sitting on top of the lost property when I was in there, but otherwise it's all clothes. soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I left a pot of Jam in res...

we left our fabled jar of nutella-stale biscuits combo in the kitchen... i don't want them back.

aside from my phone recharger, i left robinson's orange squash, apples, crumbs, sweetcorn (albeit all over the floor) and a bar of imperial lather soap at res. I want every last bit of it back! *shakes fist* And if it's not there for me to collect tomorrow.... I'll just have to walk home disheartened :(

I want that jam. My mammy made it...

*makes comment involving his virginity being left at ctyi*

oh and i want some of the mould spores from my room; just for the sake of memories....

Raphael wrote:

that's uncalled for.

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:

*makes comment about YOUR FACE being left in ctyi* :cool:

*makes lude remark about your mother*

*Laughs* *Makes comment about Bacon Double Cheeseburger* mmmmmm Bacon Double Cheeseburger

*makes even lewder comment (and you so know i can. i'm THAT bit dirtier) about your mother's face*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Considering how most of the RAs are starving students, it's highly unlikely that anyone who left food in their rooms is going to get it back.

they can have our stale biscuits. muhahaha MUHAHAHAH.

we also might have some old paracetamol congealing in our sink

Please don't eat my Ma's jam!!! It's too nice to be wasted! (Noh I'm just buzzin' go ahead I don't care)

oh yeah, there was some hardened-yet-sticky extremely concentrated jelly left on our kitchen work-top.

and that brown stuff congealing on our kitchen floor... it's nutella, i swear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

the amount of food we found was amazing!!!
    we needed to go back to our rooms and drop off bags full of food loads of time when they got too full!!!!

it was cool, but I didn't get to steal any of it

Advertisement