Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the DJ stole my cd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

heh heh - I took home the tuck shop! :D

Quite appropriate I felt, given my role as caterer for you lot! Most of it's going to the scouts; the rest ... got lost... yes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

the dj stole my ramones cd! well, not so much stoll as i forgot to get it back...............but if any ra has it i'd really like it back.

thanks

dave

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Raphael wrote:
    *makes comment involving his virginity being left at ctyi*

*Mutters something vaguely akin to bull*****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*Mutters something vaguely akin to bull*****
    Crap, someone called my bluff. Damn you dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I felt it was my duty my good man! ;) Jesus these smilies suck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

I've just realized (a week afterwards, how's THAT for talent!) that Grace has my Darkness CD. ARGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

the dj stole my ramones cd! well, not so much stoll as i forgot to get it back...............but if any ra has it i'd really like it back.

thanks

dave

It's in the office - I took it home, ripped it, then brought it back. So cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

buffalo wrote:
    It's in the office - I took it home, ripped it, then brought it back. So cheers!
    warez monkey!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i left some of my 'food' inventions in the kitchen.
    It's probably spawned more evil food by now,so anyone venturing into vg54 should bring a sharp stick. :confused:
    bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

oh yeah i also left my MetallicA S&M disc1 in jason's (elec eng session2)room. :mad:
    i b guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i left some of my 'food' inventions in the kitchen.
    It's probably spawned more evil food by now,so anyone venturing into vg54 should bring a sharp stick. :confused:
    bye
    Oh God, the peanut pops....*shudder*

Advertisement