Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2

Options
  • 27-06-2000 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Release date anyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I heard around September but Dynamix are a lazy bunch of ****ers so who knows.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Still though, it will definately fill the void until HALO eventually comes along. I can wait a few more months for this. Going to probably have to wait a year for HALO frown.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Well, I'm fed up waiting for Tribes2 at this stage.

I know you have to wait for a good game, and we all know it will be worth it, but its just been delay after delay. Dynamix give a rough released date and then break it, and every time they do it breaks my spirt.... or something.

Anyways, gives us time to sort out decent internet connections before it released!

smile.gif

again
    grrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Since when were you a hard-core tribes nut GH? You don't know our pain! Be silent muppet!

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Heh smile.gif

Anyway, counterstrike 0wnz in the meantime.
    I didnt know you were still alive daire... tongue.gif

Yah i decided to let him post that one post. Hes good at doing what I say, he's one one of my best bltches.

I might even allow him to post another reply here!

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 29-06-2000).]

Soz Teeth I kneel before you and ask your forgiveness as I can never match the skill in the art of crying and getting depressed over a game like yourself biggrin.gif

Me *your* *****? Says the guy who used to chase around in female light armour and kneel in front of me at every opportunity!

/me readies his l33t bubbles/jade/cranky kick0ring skillz for Tribes 2. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement

Hey Teeth you payed good money to have a women watch your ass and now you complain tsk can't please anyone anymore.

Yeah teeth, I was always trying to find it, and I never did. Hopefully you'll have grown one in Tribes2 smile.gif

And i wasn't Cranky smile.gif

Don't start that again. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Bad boys.

Down boys.

BEHAVE!!! tongue.gif

good boys.

Your not in any position to start giving orders Teeth... I don't allow any of my bltches away with that!

Behave! Theres a good doggy smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Tribes 2 release date still knocking around the Late September / early - mid October 2000 region.

Simultaneous US + European launch.

--Brit--

Advertisement