Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Question...

Options
  • 07-07-2000 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Is there an Irish Tribes server? Does anyone ever play there? I just reinstalled it and I am looking for a place to play regularily.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Ahhhh back in my youth there where loads of Irish Tribe servers. We had one on IGN until a few months ago where it suddenly disappeared..... thats what happens when the Admins are quake heads, and as we all know quakers are ignorant towards everyone else. E.G "every other game sux cos its not quake"

Leave them too it is what I say, 95% of quakers are idiots imo, just look at them. They have the IQ of a watermelon being shoved up a donkeys **** .

Advertisement