Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New kits

• 01-08-2004 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

I tried googling for a decent site with new jersey's for 04/05 PL (espesially Blackburn- I've seen some pre-season pics with what looks like a new kit/sponsor/manufacturer) but all I can find is sites like http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/football/product_browse.aspx?cid=69

which have the old kit

anyone able to shed any light?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It should be possible to purcahse thru their official site? No?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    It should be possible to purcahse thru their official site? No?

yeah.. its better to get it of the official site - then your guaranteed its an official jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

New Norwich away jersey is lovely and I got it before general release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

You won't beat Subside Sports for footy jerseys. Not the cheapest, but they have a massive choice. However, the new Blackburn stuff is not on their site. I can only assume this is because it's not out yet? The official Blackburn site seems to be under re-construction.

Anyway, this is the Subside Sports' Blackburn page. Check it now and then, as they really do update the site every day. The day it's released, they'll have it. They supply official name prints, numbering and Premier League crests etc.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/product_list.jsp?id=392

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Have any Liverpool fans bought the new away jersey?
    I saw a guy in town wearing one the other day, it is absolutely gammy, yellow and green.

What the hell is wrong with the colour white?! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Have any Liverpool fans bought the new away jersey?
    I saw a guy in town wearing one the other day, it is absolutely gammy, yellow and green.

What the hell is wrong with the colour white?! :rolleyes:

Are you talking about this one?

LivASS0405.gif

Its been pulled :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Yeah, it looks far worse in real life ! :eek:
    I've a good mind to write a strongly worded letter of complaint in rela.....meh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

if it was actually pulled im gettin it tomorow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Its been pulled

I don't think it has been pulled at all. A hoax story.

• Advertisement
Advertisement