Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos auf CD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Nope. I just burned one, so I'm bringing it in to the office tomorrow to get the official go ahead. Then I'll see about getting a deal on some blank CDs, and try and make it cheaper so you won't be whinging at me. Then I'll send out the director's cut to the RAs. And then, maybe, I'll start on the students' ones. Sound ok? :D

Nah, give me 'til the end of the week, and I might show up with a box at a reunion or two as well, it'd be simpler. Those of you interested, who want it before the reunion (or can't make it) email me at <snip>, and I'll contact you with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

dam censorship, you're just hiding photos of ye lot doing stupid(er) things that we don't know about. I'll wait till the reunion and most of my whinging is joking

Zounds wrote:
    dam censorship, you're just hiding photos of ye lot doing stupid(er) things that we don't know about.
    Yep! Wow, the blackmail I could pull off with the stuff I have - dynamite! muahahahaha!!
    Zounds wrote:
    I'll wait till the reunion and most of my whinging is joking
    And yeah, you're all good on the whinging front, sure I know there's no harm in ye. :)

buffalo wrote:
    Yep! Wow, the blackmail I could pull off with the stuff I have - dynamite! muahahahaha!!
    ya'know I'm sure if me, Holly, Cathal and Aisling put our heads together we could probably remember something black-mail worthy about you
    I definitely have plenty on Gareth

Zounds wrote:
    ya'know I'm sure if me, Holly, Cathal and Aisling put our heads together we could probably remember something black-mail worthy about you

Check your PMs heathen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

just out of curiousity but about all those other.......uh......drunken pics, will they be included?

The RAs get the Director's Cut (which oddly enough, the Director won't be getting). And yes, all those moments which you'd rather forget - they'll be on it. As well as those you never want to forget. If you're around town I can meet up with you, give it to you at a reunion, or mail me your postal address - whichever's good for you. -b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

Fantabulous idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_smart

brian, its jen. Id really like a director's cut on some of those photos! especially some of the friday night ones. but i want ALL the photos on my cd.
    sorry students, just not sure im ready for public humiliation yet!

"me jen, me smart"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭edwardo

Zounds wrote:

*cough* ?

Gareth

PS: Brian, you know I want those photos boy ;).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Whittle Baby

I'm interested if there decent photos on it How long will it take to get it??? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm interested in a Session1 one... as beautiful and all as CTYIers are, a CD filled with people I don't recognise would not be too wonderful.

Ok, this is how it's going to go down. There is one CD covering both sessions, with 480Mb of stuff. That's with all the crap taken out, and with several photos never seen before.

There's the entirety of Niall singing Everyone, with lyrics; there's a clip of the session 2 ceilí; there's pics of the melted shower; there's both slideshows, and the one of the session 2 classes; and there's the formal staff pics, with most of the RAs, TAs, instructors and office staff. And of course a pile of student and RA pics. Such is the content.

I'll supply the CDs, I should be able to get them cheap in work, and I'll be asking for €3, which I think is reasonable. You can share if you want. I'll bring a box to the reunions on the 14th and the 28th, and if you don't get one then, email me and I'll give you my address for you to send an SAE to.

Does all that sound like a plan? Post objections with suggestions only please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

buffalo wrote:
    Ok, this is how it's going to go down. There is one CD covering both sessions, with 480Mb of stuff. That's with all the crap taken out, and with several photos never seen before.

There's the entirety of Niall singing Everyone, with lyrics; there's a clip of the session 2 ceilí; there's pics of the melted shower; there's both slideshows, and the one of the session 2 classes; and there's the formal staff pics, with most of the RAs, TAs, instructors and office staff. And of course a pile of student and RA pics. Such is the content.

I'll supply the CDs, I should be able to get them cheap in work, and I'll be asking for €3, which I think is reasonable. You can share if you want. I'll bring a box to the reunions on the 14th and the 28th, and if you don't get one then, email me and I'll give you my address for you to send an SAE to.

Does all that sound like a plan? Post objections with suggestions only please!
    Heres a suggestion. Have a big box

sounds good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Ya count me in too, I want one of those cds. A good investment for €2/4... definately. *nods head in approval*

I'll be at the reunion on the 21st for about ten minutes at 12, before I run off to Marlay Park, and I should be there on the 28th as well. CDs cost €4, and I'm told the last time they cost €10, so I expect tips! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Hey! I've just had a look at the cd, it's great, thanks a million for the weeks of hard effort I'm sure you've put in! Anyone who hasn't gotten one yet, seriously, it's well worth it. Go buy.

I'll be expecting my cheque in the mail, Bish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

OK. Everyone with the CD go to the session 1 closing ceremony powerpoint presentation. Press scroll 48 times and there'll be a talent show shot. In the picture is Guy's female duplicate.

It's seriously weird.

Are you talking about the girl in the rainbow hat?

• Advertisement

Hey! I've just had a look at the cd, it's great, thanks a million for the weeks of hard effort I'm sure you've put in! Anyone who hasn't gotten one yet, seriously, it's well worth it. Go buy.

I'll be expecting my cheque in the mail, Bish...
    and awww! youse guys! :o :cool:

fine, you can drop by the house if you really want :p

Yes I am talking about the girl in the rainbow hat.

That's Janet - she'll ****in' 'ave ya!

buffalo wrote:

OH CRAP! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

buffalo wrote:

haha, excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

buffalo wrote:
    I'll be at the reunion on the 21st for about ten minutes at 12, before I run off to Marlay Park, and I should be there on the 28th as well. CDs cost €4, and I'm told the last time they cost €10, so I expect tips! :)
    Excellent!! And to infrom you i believe half of the people at the reunion that day are following the same course of action. so basicly the entire thing will last 10mins before we all run off to Marlay Park. ha ha ha.
    As to the entire Janet thing your DEAD ha ha ha ha

What's up with this Janet person. I's not like I insulted her, I said she looked like a female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

buffalo wrote:
    before I run off to Marlay Park, :)

woohoo!!! might see you there
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

What's up with this Janet person. I's not like I insulted her, I said she looked like a female

oh dear. janet takes no crap from nobody. you'll be SO exterminated...
    hurray for the cd and huzzah for marley park! i do believe it'll be a reunion all by itself. gates are at 2.30 so the other reunion will be deserted pretty quick

• Advertisement

Okay. If anyone out there can get in touch with Janet tell her to come on boards and get in this discussion.

Advertisement