Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos auf CD

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

give me a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

you dont wanna talk to janet... she will 'ave ya, be afraid be very afraid... plus doesnt the rainbow hat rock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yeah it's a cool hat. By the way... I DIDN'T INSULT HER!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

I have 40 CDs left, and I won't be making any more, unless you pay extra. I'll bring 20 tomorrow, but I'll only be there for a short bit, and then I'll bring the other 20 on the 28th. Those of you who emailed me, I'll keep ones for you, and if anybody else is scared they won't get one, email me also. Also, I'll put the mastercopy up for sale for €10 - w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

bish you have to save one for me on the 28th,ill pay you extra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Bish, any chance you could give a few CDs to someone going to the Cork reunion so that us Cork people can get our hands on them? Or come to the Cork reunion yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Well I can try, but I'm working 8-6 all this week, so getting them to somebody going down will be tricky. PM or email me if you're going down, I'll see what I can do. How many in Cork want them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

i'd buy one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

yea me 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

yeah me 2

• Advertisement
Advertisement